Author Topic: Toy Yoda  (Read 22005 times)

Mick

Re: Toy Yoda
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 06:10:14 PM »
Oh, don't get me wrong I have no problem flaming your retarded ass, I just try not to trash up to many threads.  :mrgreen:

MadFairlane

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »
LOL... I just noticed you are now a pot... hahahaha...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

FrameScrape

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 09:53:40 PM »
LOL... I just noticed you are now a pot... hahahaha...

Clever aint it? I even got a little avatar of a pot.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2010, 06:08:14 PM »

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:46:00 PM by AJ »
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 09:57:59 PM »
I'm almost positive everyone here knows me.
Posative, negative... either way I am relevant.

That's rather arrogant of you to think you're relevant to this site.

FrameScrape

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »
That's rather arrogant of you to think you're relevant to this site.

Sorry, but anyone who posts for 2 years on the forum, whether they're liked by everyone or not is relevant.
If everyone who was talked about left, what the fuck would this site be?
Aside from that... Famous or infamous, people still remember.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 11:17:09 AM »
Sorry, but anyone who posts for 2 years on the forum, whether they're liked by everyone or not is relevant.

"Relevant" implies that your existence here contributes in such a way that your absence would be broadly noticed/empathsized.

In that sense... I agree with Onyx.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:18:51 AM by 77olds »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »

If I banned you right now, no one would care.  I don't know that you'd even be remembered.  If not for myself and some other old members One-Eyed Jack wouldn't be remembered.  That's how much he's talked about.  There have been thousands of members over the years that have come and gone and contributed far more than you that have not been remembered.  Don't try to make yourself more important (or relevant) than you really are.

"Relevant" implies that your existence here contributes in such a way that your absence would be broadly noticed/empathsized.

In that sense... I agree with Onyx.

That pretty much sums it up.

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »
If I banned you right now, no one would care.
I would.
I would show my care by having Meaty give you head.
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

Mick

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 04:29:12 PM »
I would.
I would show my care by having Meaty give you head.

But the fact is you are no longer relevant, so your reply was pointless. :mrgreen:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:49 PM »
How the fuck did I get brought into this? For the record Framescrape is relevant ...as the butt of most jokes and being a prime example of trying to hard...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

FrameScrape

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 05:29:23 PM »
How the fuck did I get brought into this? For the record Framescrape is relevant ...as the butt of most jokes and being a prime example of trying to hard...

What exactly do I try hard to accomplish?
Anti-rice will not bring me internet fame, nor fortune.  The sad part is people try hard to make people the butt of jokes. 

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 02:10:39 AM »
Anti-rice will not bring me internet fame, nor fortune.  The sad part is people try hard to make people the butt of jokes. 

Unfortunately for you, most people have stopped bothering with you.  You do a great job of making yourself the butt of jokes.

MadFairlane

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »
You'll be remembered....

As Nutscrape... lol
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 11:20:21 AM »

You suffer from the same thing I used to suffer from.

You can't take a joke for a joke, you get offended when someone gets inside your little safety bubble - you can't have one of those here. You need to be able to roll with ALL the punches, no matter how far below the belt they are. Once you've proven you can take it, people will respect you and probably stop insulting you for no reason. Maybe.

On top of that, you were given diplomatic immunity when Jim got sick of people derailing threads just to flame you. THEN you turned around and started accusing other people of doing specifically what YOU do.

For example, I said something about having been abused on this site... you mocked me "wah I'm the forum punching bag"

Dude, that's YOU, and you have cried about that from day one, so how are you gonna try to say something like that to me?

You want to fit in? Get over yourself. Start as the bottom bitch like we all have had to, and accept it. Accept that we're all gonna jizz in your hair whenever we feel like it. Eventually once you've proven you can roll with the punches, you'll most likely earn respect.

TL;DR: Stop being a fucking pussy and man up.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 03:12:44 PM »

You want to fit in? Get over yourself. Start as the bottom bitch like we all have had to, and accept it. Accept that we're all gonna jizz in your hair whenever we feel like it. Eventually once you've proven you can roll with the punches, you'll most likely earn respect.

Or start dating Jim, that is how I skipped it. But seriously, Us taking over was about a fresh start. More people should have tried that and let past shit stay in the past. Some are guilty of needing to be the victim. So don't cry when you are.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
Hey I still flamed you in your intro thread,so you got a proper AR welcome :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:36 PM »
Hey I still flamed you in your intro thread,so you got a proper AR welcome :lol:
Yes you did...but as soon as people found out I was Jim's ol lady..seems people tip toed around me.  *sigh* He is so scary.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
His massive ban stick is the scary part :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Delta

• Torquemada 71
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 04:21:49 PM »
Yes you did...but as soon as people found out I was Jim's ol lady..seems people tip toed around me.  *sigh* He is so scary.

Well sometimes you're scarier than Jim is :lol:
2017 VW Golf GTI - 6spd
2015 Toyota Camry SE
2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD

FrameScrape

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 04:58:05 PM »
You suffer from the same thing I used to suffer from.

You can't take a joke for a joke, you get offended when someone gets inside your little safety bubble - you can't have one of those here. You need to be able to roll with ALL the punches, no matter how far below the belt they are. Once you've proven you can take it, people will respect you and probably stop insulting you for no reason. Maybe.

On top of that, you were given diplomatic immunity when Jim got sick of people derailing threads just to flame you. THEN you turned around and started accusing other people of doing specifically what YOU do.

For example, I said something about having been abused on this site... you mocked me "wah I'm the forum punching bag"

Dude, that's YOU, and you have cried about that from day one, so how are you gonna try to say something like that to me?

TL;DR: Stop being a fucking pussy and man up.

Uh what?
Do you read any of the board? I never cried about being anything. 
IIRC, you specifically sent caryn a site pm because people were making fun of you.
I've rolled with almost everything, I put up the gayest perez hilton avatar I could find, I even rolled with the pot/kettle bullshit.  I don't take anything said here personally.  It doesn't bother me one bit.  So i'm not exactly sure what jokes I get upset about.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 06:27:26 PM »
IIRC, you specifically sent caryn a site pm because people were making fun of you.

lmao, WHAT? I'd love to know what that PM contained... I never asked for amnesty, and I've never had an admin tell people to back off my shit. You got an easy way out yet you constantly rub it in our faces. It's like poking your big brother in the ear until he finally swats you, then your mom yells at him to leave you alone, so you stick your thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers while sticking your tongue out at him.

Funny thing is, I was actually being nice to you until that punching bag comment, then I decided "fuck this, he doesn't WANT to get along with people, he likes the negative attention".

You didn't put up with the names. You whined about them constantly until you were flamed into submission.

You're a glutton for punishment which explains perfectly why you let your woman chop your balls off and tote them around in her purse. Tell me, when she's beating you in the kitchen, does she ever say "WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?!"

FrameScrape

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
lmao, WHAT? I'd love to know what that PM contained... I never asked for amnesty, and I've never had an admin tell people to back off my shit. You got an easy way out yet you constantly rub it in our faces. It's like poking your big brother in the ear until he finally swats you, then your mom yells at him to leave you alone, so you stick your thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers while sticking your tongue out at him.

Funny thing is, I was actually being nice to you until that punching bag comment, then I decided "fuck this, he doesn't WANT to get along with people, he likes the negative attention".

You didn't put up with the names. You whined about them constantly until you were flamed into submission.

You're a glutton for punishment which explains perfectly why you let your woman chop your balls off and tote them around in her purse. Tell me, when she's beating you in the kitchen, does she ever say "WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?!"

Mmmhmmm The relationship I have with my fiance is actually quite amazing.  She does more for me than most women would.

As for the admins having people back off, I never asked for that...
I don't "ask" for anything, nor do I not want to get along with people.  I just refuse to go out of my way to "impress" people, and I'm sure as fuck not going to change my personality just to appease someone on here.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »
Why are you highlighting the text? Trying too hard again to prove....something...you just need to accept Jared as your spiritual liege and move on.

His name was Meatywand.

FrameScrape

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 07:08:52 PM »
Why are you highlighting the text? Trying too hard again to prove....something...you just need to accept Jared as your spiritual liege and move on.

I was fucking around with bb codes.  I know html but never really fucked with bb codes so I wanted to see what other codes where out there and how to use some of them, I was ultimately trying to imbed a flash image into a post, but its disabled here.