Author Topic: [Cologne] Various  (Read 1016 times)

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
[Cologne] Various
« on: January 24, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
Alfred Sung - Sung Homme

"Sung Homme is a fresh and crisp aromatic fougere scent for men, launched by the design house of Alfred Sung in 1988. Fresh citrus notes of tangerine and lemon sit over a spicy heart of pepper, sage and thyme mixed with lavender and fresh pine needles. A rich base of woods, musk and patchouli bring masculinity and strength to this classic cologne."

Classic scent.  My girlfriend fell in love with this smell when we first started dating, and still enjoys it to this day.  Been using it for years, and love it.  Strong and bold, without being overbearing.  Great for special occasions, but not my thing for daily use.
9/10

Lacoste - Pour Homme

"Unconventional, elegant, and confident. Lacoste Pour Homme cologne is for the masculine, classic, and sensual man. Fresh top notes of bergamot, grapefruit, plum, and apple blend into a heart comprised of geranium, pink peppercorns, cinnamon and lavender. The base is soft and musky, with notes of rum, sandalwood, vanilla, cedar, and incense. Launched in 2002."

Very light, but sharp scent.  I use this on a regular basis.  Girlfriend help me choose it.  Would work great as a daily use.
9/10

Paco Robanne - Black XS

"Introduced in 1993 by Paco Rabanne Black XS is a masculine scent that opens up with Mint, Corainder and bergmot. The middle notes include, Juniper berry and wild flowers, finishing off with sandalwood,musk and cedarwood. Black XS is recommended for evening wear."

Definitely marketed and aimed at a younger grouping.  Very sweet smelling, and distinct.  You'll never mistake it for anything else.  Again, for special occasions, and often times sparks an interest from the females.  My favourite.
10/10

Stetson - Preferred Stock

"Preferred Stock by Coty cologne is a sexy and fresh aromatic fougere fragrance, for men who live life to the fullest and don't stop until their scents do. Preferred Stock begins with a refreshing, clean citrus complex laced with lavender and cypress, and then warms up to a masculine heart of notes centered around nutmeg, fir balsam and clary sage. Sensual leather, vetiver, and oak moss make up its base. Launched in 1990."

First cologne I ever owned, going into my teens.  Wasn't fond of it then, and can't stand it to this day.  Wouldn't recommend it.
3/10

Stetson - Stetson

"Launched by the design house of Coty in 1981, STETSON is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of rich, woodsy, citrus spices. It is recommended for evening wear."

To put it simply, I wouldn't recommend this unless your a pensioner  :lol:

Small handful of those which I've tried.  Post ones that you use :)

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol: