Author Topic: This is my 100th Post  (Read 56018 times)

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
Re: This is my 100th Post
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 01:13:35 PM »
I love weed.  I wouldn't force anyone else to try it. 

I don't force it upon anyone, because I hate it when some "informed" idiot starts telling me how bad it is for me and how DRUGS R BAD MMKAY.  Just as I don't force it ON anyone... I don't expect to be "talked out of it."  It's the exact same thing, in reverse.

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 01:46:32 PM »
@sunshine : I've never met a "straight edge" person in my life, so I don't really understand where you are comming from.

I think how people act when they do anykind of drug has a lot to do with their personality.

For example, myself : I smoke from my bowl various times throughout the day, and I tend to get pretty hammered on the weekends...yet I managed to have staight A's in highschool and I've never been in any real trouble.

Then I have my little brother, who does not try to hide the fact he smokes pot from anyone, has been kicked out of every school in the area, and will most likely not have a car or job until he is 20.

It's all about the person IMO

If what you don't know can't hurt you, you are practically invulnerable.

Johnny Butt

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
I'm with you on that one.

I smoke anywhere from a 1/4 oz. to a 1/2 oz. a week (IF i can afford it, pot doesn't take priority over bills, insurance, etc.) and I still manage to live a successful life.

However a friend of mine's boyfriend smokes half as much as me and will barely peel his ass away from COD to even give her the time of day.  Let alone having a job..

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
IMO if you can't smoke weed without it becoming your life, you are a pussy.

If you are afraid to try it and devote yourself to being clean....you're a pussy.

Johnny Butt

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 02:00:58 PM »
If you are afraid to try it and devote yourself to being clean....you're a pussy.

Pwnyx is going to rip your dick off for that one.

DRUGS R BAD

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 02:04:53 PM »
Being a junkie/drunk can turn into a lifestyle and a pretty terrible one at that (been there, done that, don't recommend it) but by the same token having militantly sober lifestyle can turn you into just as big of a prick.It's all about priorites and balance, I honestly don't miss drinking/drugs anymore especially since I've noticed the money piling up in my bank account. I was looking around my room last night, and I realized that in the past 8 months I've been sober I haven't been late on any bills, have over half my retarded credit card debt paid back, got a sweet LED tv and surround sound system, every recent vidya game I've wanted and a fucking fantastic (to me at least) Halo: Reach and Bioshock toy collection.I realized that I'm an addict and I can't successfully drink or do drugs (some people can) but once I accepted that fact I was able to quickly get my shit under control...now if only quitting smoking was as easy :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 02:09:08 PM »
I feel you on the quiting smoking...I'm too weak to do it so props.

As far as having substances controll your life, I just can't grasp it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 02:22:26 PM »
Obviously you've never been physically as well as mentally addicted to anything...withdrawals be a bitch yo :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Johnny Butt

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »
Obviously you've never been physically as well as mentally addicted to anything...withdrawals be a bitch yo :lol:

I have, coffee.

I used to drink anywhere from 15-20 large black coffees a day.  Until one day I started coughing up blood and it was found that the coffee was more or less eating away my stomach lining.  I had no choice but to drop it cold turkey.

You don't even realize that you are addicted to caffeine until you drop it completely.  Body temp was all over the place, I got headaches that felt like my brain was about to pop out through my eye sockets, a loss of appetite, and EXTREME mood swings.

It was wild... and even at that I imagine that those would be pretty mild withdrawal symptoms compared to any kind of "hard" drug.

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »

I havn't, exept for cigs.  Thats not to say I havn't seen it first hand in any case.

On a personal note, my dad is a full-blown crack addict.  Couldn't tell what state he lives in right now.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2011, 02:48:06 PM »
Honestly, I never got hardcore addicted to stimulants, so I can't really comment on how bad coming off those is...but even though opiates are considered a "hard drug" the withdrawals from them was a cake walk compared to alcohol withdrawal...with the opis it just felt kinda like the flu and I had nasty totally liquid shits for about a week...but alcohol, holy shit that sucked, especially the first two days before I checked into rehab. Shaking, sweating, freezing, constant headache and extreme dehydration...the doctor in the ER said I was extremely lucky I didn't have any seizures before I got checked in and they started me on meds.

His name was Meatywand.

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 02:53:56 PM »
How often did you drink and when did you quit?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 02:59:56 PM »
I quit May 29th, 2010 and I drank pretty much everyday.

His name was Meatywand.

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:20 PM »
I quit May 29th, 2010 and I drank pretty much everyday.

If I pull a three day weekend of drinking, I can feel it the next two days...but thats as bad as its gotten as far as alcohol goes.  Good for you ...I wish others I know could do the same.

Fuck you sunshine (flame thread for sunshine remember)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Smoking weed=Insta Kill? To me weed is just like beer or anything else, it helps to try it before you write it off. I understand not wanting to do coke, METH, delicious Opiates etc because of the "hard drug" stigma, but weed does have it's benefits, and I'm pretty sure that if it hadn't given me hardcore paranoia and anxiety I would have ended up a pothead instead of an alcoholic (not that either one is really better than the other). I'm not one of the magical herb propaganda spewers, but I totally feel that weed is less addictive and far less harmful to the body than alcohol, not to mention a great untapped source of tax revenue if it ls ever legalized...

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure your perspective is a bit different as well since I've been a metalhead since I was about 14, and I've been going to shows since I was 15 and I've been around all that Straight Edge bullshit for at least 10 years....they totally vilify anyone who drinks, smokes or fucks. I've been sober almost 8 months now, and all of my friends but one that aren't in AA with me drink, and I'm totally cool with it...hell my ol lady even drinks occasionally and I don't flip shit and go OMG NO POISON (unless it's the hair band :lol:)

Weed is addictive.  Just not as addictive as the "hardcore" drugs.  I've known people would could not handle a day without a hit.  I've known people who the moment they got stressed, ran for their stash of weed as well.

As for benefits, yes, if you have glaucoma.  I'm find with terminal cancer patients getting it too.  I mean, let's be a little fair here, they are dying, let's make their last few days as easy as possible for them and not force them to be in pain or on a drug like morphine in which they are so out of it they barely know their name.  You also seem to think that I've never been around weed, or had a contact buzz.  I have, and I didn't like the fucked up way it makes you feel.  Thankfully, most of my friends were considerate enough to not do it around me as they knew I didn't like it.  The ones that did do it around me aren't my friends anymore.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 05:20:23 PM »
Morphine strangely enough from what I've seen seems to be falling out of favor with cancer doctors here, alot of them have switched to Fentynal because you can use time release patches....but if I had the choice, morphine all the way, fent turns people into zombies...but it's probably the strongest and most effective pain medication on the market.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 05:22:15 PM »
Morphine strangely enough from what I've seen seems to be falling out of favor with cancer doctors here, alot of them have switched to Fentynal because you can use time release patches....but if I had the choice, morphine all the way, fent turns people into zombies...but it's probably the strongest and most effective pain medication on the market.

Right, but you get my point.  I'd rather have my family remember me as a human rather than a zombie, or constantly asleep for my last few weeks.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »
Yeah I agree.

His name was Meatywand.

Johnny Butt

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2011, 06:38:46 PM »
Weed is addictive.  Just not as addictive as the "hardcore" drugs.  I've known people would could not handle a day without a hit.  I've known people who the moment they got stressed, ran for their stash of weed as well.

HOLY FUCK I AGREE WITH ONYX WHATS HAPPENING

Seriously though, if you have an addictive personality, you will get addicted to weed.  I have known people that would stop in the middle of dinner to go rip a bong.

I personally can go as long as needed without smoking.  Would I like to?  Probably.  Do I HAVE to?  Absolutely not.  I don't even get cranky or anything, not smoking is not a big deal.

I LOVE the shit, and even I will agree that it isn't for everyone.  I stopped smoking for a few years back in highschool because it was becoming a bad habit, causing anxiety and paranoia.  I tried it again years later, and none of that happens to me anymore.  While I do believe it is a wonderful thing that everyone should experience, I also believe that it is up to each individual person to decide on their own.  It has a different effect on every individual.  Similar, but not the exact same as the next guy.

What I CAN'T stand however, are people that will condemn me and judge me based on the fact that I smoke.  I hate it when people look down upon me, and especially for something as trivial as weed. Don't smoke it? Kickass, more for me.  But don't go calling me a "pothead" just because I like to toke up every once an a while. 

I never do it at work, I seldom drive stoned - if ever.  I don't do it in parks, parking lots, or forests.  I sit at home, smoke a joint, and hang out with friends.

I really don't see why SO MANY PEOPLE are so against it. 

Night

• The Red Shiney button!
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »
Reading that nearly put a tear in my eye.  Fucking well said.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »
Stigma dude...weed is a "drug" and everyone hates teh drugs, they teach you that in school. Nevermind how awful for you booze is, and that shits legal...

His name was Meatywand.

MadFairlane

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2011, 08:03:41 PM »
HOLY FUCK I AGREE WITH ONYX WHATS HAPPENING

Seriously though, if you have an addictive personality, you will get addicted to weed.  I have known people that would stop in the middle of dinner to go rip a bong.

I personally can go as long as needed without smoking.  Would I like to?  Probably.  Do I HAVE to?  Absolutely not.  I don't even get cranky or anything, not smoking is not a big deal.

I LOVE the shit, and even I will agree that it isn't for everyone.  I stopped smoking for a few years back in highschool because it was becoming a bad habit, causing anxiety and paranoia.  I tried it again years later, and none of that happens to me anymore.  While I do believe it is a wonderful thing that everyone should experience, I also believe that it is up to each individual person to decide on their own.  It has a different effect on every individual.  Similar, but not the exact same as the next guy.

What I CAN'T stand however, are people that will condemn me and judge me based on the fact that I smoke.  I hate it when people look down upon me, and especially for something as trivial as weed. Don't smoke it? Kickass, more for me.  But don't go calling me a "pothead" just because I like to toke up every once an a while. 

I never do it at work, I seldom drive stoned - if ever.  I don't do it in parks, parking lots, or forests.  I sit at home, smoke a joint, and hang out with friends.

I really don't see why SO MANY PEOPLE are so against it. 

Pothead... lol :)
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Johnny Butt

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2011, 09:22:28 PM »
Pothead... lol :)

Zomg stfu you kiwi cunt  :o

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2011, 11:31:33 PM »
Stigma dude...weed is a "drug" and everyone hates teh drugs, they teach you that in school. Nevermind how awful for you booze is, and that shits legal...

So we fucked up on booze and made it legal again, it's now a multibillion dollar industry and we can't get out of it, so we should make the same mistake with drugs?  Give me a break.  Besides, maybe you didn't pay attention, but when I was in school they would go on and on about how alcohol can kill you, fuck up your liver, not to mention drunk driving.

Johnny Butt

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:35 AM »
So we fucked up on booze and made it legal again, it's now a multibillion dollar industry and we can't get out of it, so we should make the same mistake with drugs?  Give me a break.  Besides, maybe you didn't pay attention, but when I was in school they would go on and on about how alcohol can kill you, fuck up your liver, not to mention drunk driving.

I think he's more against the hypocrisy than the actual fact that it's illegal. 

He doesn't even smoke man.