Author Topic: TimeSlip DataBase?  (Read 1883 times)

TheBlackShed

• Bunny in Bag
TimeSlip DataBase?
« on: January 17, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
It doesnt seem like we have the amount of track going cars as we used to, but i think it might be a cool idea to have a Slip data base just to see what people are running...especially with track season right around the corner.
Choot'em!

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
Re: TimeSlip DataBase?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »
I'd say just put it in your Membermobiles.

I do think though, this being a car forum, that there should be an icon for each member's Membermobiles thread in the toolbar under their username.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »
that there should be an icon for each member's Membermobiles thread in the toolbar under their username.
I second this...good idea Nick.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 11:29:23 AM »
Could always use personal text or signature for that.  I do like the idea of a database though, it wasn't easy keeping up with it when everyone wanted a different sub category for things like SUVs or bikes, non modified cars, modified cars :lol:

TheBlackShed

• Bunny in Bag
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 11:49:08 AM »
Could always use personal text or signature for that.  I do like the idea of a database though, it wasn't easy keeping up with it when everyone wanted a different sub category for things like SUVs or bikes, non modified cars, modified cars :lol:
i just one data-base. no sub catagories. Just the list of the car, mods, time, and track
Choot'em!

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »
Could always use personal text or signature for that.

I agree, but just out of curiosity, is it possible to add another "contact" icon to your profile (like AIM or ICQ) and instead of putting a specific name or whatever, you could insert a link to your membermobiles thread?

So in other words, you'd have an icon under your username like the AIM icon, only in this case it would be of a car tire or something, and when someone clicked it, it would take them to your MM thread, or whereever you chose to link them. Of course there'd have to be a rule that the icon is for MM threads only..

I dunno, not really necessary but I think it'd be a neat feature that made cars seem a bit more prominently featured on the board.