Author Topic: James  (Read 25428 times)

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
Re: James
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure all Mustangs are stock, sooooooooo....

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 01:20:17 AM »
Told Status=Fucking Told :lol:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:01:33 AM by Meatywand »
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

b00sted

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 02:09:26 AM »
For one, that car doesn't have 80k into it.  My buddy has a similar notch with better parts in it, and HE doesn't have anywhere near that much into his car.

Show me a car for sale for 15 grand that has 80 wrapped up into it...Stop back peddling.

b00sted

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 02:14:23 AM »
That car is WAY better setup than yours

You don't even know what my car has...hahaha How can you make a statement like that when you don't have a clue?

James

• Meh
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 02:44:50 AM »
For one, that car doesn't have 80k into it.  My buddy has a similar notch with better parts in it, and HE doesn't have anywhere near that much into his car.

You can tell that from a few videos?  You are king fucking automotive appraiser of the century brotato.  :lol:  Go back to the Lounge and leave the flame forum to the pros (or at least the semi-coherent rantings of Meaty).  
Four boxes protect liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

b00sted

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 02:48:25 AM »
Where's the 80 grand at?  It's a dart block 347 with a 76 that you said is being upgrading to some t6 flanged turbo at?  Where's the rest of the money?

My buddy has an almost identical setup and he has nowhere near 80 grand into the car. 

You just need to get over yourself.  Stop swinging big dick just cause your buddy has a cool car...Go get yourself something worth talking about and quit worrying about what I have.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 04:04:03 AM »

You can tell that from a few videos?  You are king fucking automotive appraiser of the century brotato:lol:  Go back to the Lounge and leave the flame forum to the pros (or at least the semi-coherent rantings of Meaty). 

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 04:11:29 AM »
If they were coherent rantings, they wouldn't belong in the flame forum :willy:

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 07:08:17 AM »
You just need to get over yourself.  Stop swinging big dick just cause your buddy has a cool car...Go get yourself something worth talking about and quit worrying about what I have.

"quit worrying about what I have."

Isn't that basically the basis of this thread? You worrying about what HE has?
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »

b00sted

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

"quit worrying about what I have."

Isn't that basically the basis of this thread? You worrying about what HE has?

No, he started by telling me about what my car is worth and this and that when he doesn't have the slightest idea.  I found it funny that he was basically calling my car junk when he has what he has, which is nowhere near comparable.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »
So tell us, which one of you has the bigger penis?

His name was Meatywand.

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 04:17:24 PM »
So tell us, which one of you has the bigger penis?

Neither.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »
I do.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 04:30:46 PM »
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

James

• Meh
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »
Where's the 80 grand at?  It's a dart block 347 with a 76 that you said is being upgrading to some t6 flanged turbo at?  Where's the rest of the money?

You mean like the chomoly cage, the SFI cased 'glide with custom gearset, custom chromoly driveshaft, billet u-joints (no weak pinion flange here) dual ignition systems, having the shop build a modular setup for the latest round of work done, the EFI setup (go price a set of matched 160# injectors), full Jesel valvetrain, MagnaFuel EFI pumps, etc.  That Kuntz 347 was close to $12,000 alone and that was starting from the CHP DART based "331" that dropped a cylinder.

My buddy has an almost identical setup 

Highly doubtful.

Go get yourself something worth talking about and quit worrying about what I have.

You started this miserable excuse for a flame thread. So you can:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

b00sted

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2011, 05:44:54 PM »
That's still nowhere near 80 grand.  Maybe you can fool other people who don't know any better, but I did this for a living.  That's not nearly 80 grand there, sorry.

MY garage...

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:55 PM »
What was that dude's name who claimed he put $10,000 in his 305? Monte something...

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
One totally unverified picture of a Firebird totally lets us know thats your garage and your business Mississippi Guy :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

b00sted

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »
You mean like the chomoly cage, the SFI cased 'glide with custom gearset, custom chromoly driveshaft, billet u-joints (no weak pinion flange here) dual ignition systems, having the shop build a modular setup for the latest round of work done, the EFI setup (go price a set of matched 160# injectors), full Jesel valvetrain, MagnaFuel EFI pumps, etc.  That Kuntz 347 was close to $12,000 alone and that was starting from the CHP DART based "331" that dropped a cylinder.

I like how you drop all these terms to sound like it's crazy one off shit.

Chrome-moly cage....Everybody does that now.  My fabricator won't even touch mild any more.

Glide with an aftermarket case and a straight-cut gearset...EVERYBODY does this.  Nothing special or "custom".

Chrome-moly driveshaft - $350 tops.

Billet YOKES...uh yeah again, nothing special.

Dual ignition systems....Don't know what hillbilly shit you have going on here, but have your buddy buy a 7531 and get with the times.

Matched 160s aren't crazy expensive.  EFI setup, oooo 2300 tops if he bought a BS3..

Jesel valvetrain...Yeah that was impressive in the 90s...It's commonplace now.

Magnafuel EFI pumps... And?  Cool, everyone I know runs a magnafuel, fuel lab, weldon, etc.

There's money into that car...But not 80 grand.  Stop kidding yourself and quit nut swinging off your BUDDY'S car.

b00sted

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »
One totally unverified picture of a Firebird totally lets us know thats your garage and your business Mississippi Guy :lol:

That was my car in my shop.... ?  A lot of people on here know I owned that firebird and I'm sure a couple knew I had the shop.

b00sted

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
This guy James reminds me of a funny story that happened here a few years ago.

A guy I know named Tony is pretty well known in Chicago and the buick community for his turbo t-types and nationals. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a7P9haCIWo)  Anyways one night he rides his busa up to a local street race meeting spot, and mentions something about his grand national in a conversation...Some nut swinger jumps in and starts telling Tony about his GOOD FRIEND'S badass grand national that will fuck his up, yada yada fastest in Chicago.  So tony says "I know most of the buick guys around here...What's his name?"  The nutswinger says "TONY".

I have a strange suspicion that this is the type of guy James is.  Always needing to talk big game and act like a pro because he really doesn't have anything fast and never really fit in with that group of people.  This is just what I think after I read his posts, which in general are usually smug and talking down to anyone about anything.  James seems like a very frustrated individual. But, I don't blame you...It must suck to try and trash talk a 22 year old with WAYY badder shit than you.  lol, and all because you got sand in your vag when I said Avalanches are gay.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »
Finally...this flame is building some steam...I would have to call it 1-1 at this point...

His name was Meatywand.

b00sted

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 06:53:20 PM »
This isn't flaming...I just didn't want to keep posting in Wertzy's thread like an asshole.

James

• Meh
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2011, 07:48:06 PM »
That's still nowhere near 80 grand.  Maybe you can fool other people who don't know any better, but I did this for a living.  That's not nearly 80 grand there, sorry.

You don't do/know shit really.  Sorry but you are obviously they type that even if shown a fully itemized break down (a 7531 would be on that list, along with a -6 box) of everything spent you'd still raise a BS flag for no reason other than to soothe your butthurt little self.  I'm not smug or full of myself (certainly not enough to waste time creating a thread to air out my piss poor grasp of economics and e-thuggery) but you certainly seem to be since you refer to a GT with some Cobra body parts as "my badass Cobra".  Not even a real Cobra but I bet you are type that would try to pass it off as one to eke a little more money out of someone who doesn't know better.  Your shop?  Is your name on the building or do you mean to say "the shop I work at"?  You going to actually make this interesting anytime soon or continue to waste space on the server?

This flame thread sucks.  My apologies for the guy who created it A-R.  :lol:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!