Author Topic: Zebra Label Printer ZP450  (Read 2367 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Zebra Label Printer ZP450
« on: December 27, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »
Okay, if anyone has any experience with these, here is the issue I'm having:

Goddamn labels will not line up. It has been printing on two labels forever. My UPS rep fixed it once, after 20 minutes and about 100 labels, but now it's doing it again and I can't fix it. As far as I know, all of my settings are right. Because this product isn't on Zebra's website, I can't get any information, and nobody on the internet seems to be able to help me. So. How do I get these damn labels lined up so that it doesn't print an address on the top of one and the bottom of another?  :confused:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

MadFairlane

Re: Zebra Label Printer ZP450
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
I'd check mine at work but I'm on holidays till Jan 12 lol...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Zebra Label Printer ZP450
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
I ended up installing a driver for the x111 600dpi and then switching back.. and suddenly it works again.

These printers are seriously 16a.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney