Author Topic: Lucky 13 / Chopper Chuck Fiasco Q&A  (Read 14043 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Lucky 13 / Chopper Chuck Fiasco Q&A
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »
So my statement then is things change.  Get over it.

What does Hypocrisy taste like Onyx? Is it delicious?
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »
What does Hypocrisy taste like Onyx? Is it delicious?

Considering I wasn't involved with it and didn't condone it, I'd say I don't know what it tastes like.  Furthermore, shit changes all the time.  I don't say this often, but I'll make an exception here.  You know how to not have to deal with it all.  If it bothers you that much then don't fucking log in.  I'm sick of your shit.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 11:47:58 PM »
I'm sick of your shit.
DON'T DENY OUR LOVE!!!!

And you can sleep safely at night, googling Onyx Dragon results in some pretty mundane D & D style shit and Dragon Cock dildos...true story...very frightening...but nothing useful linked to this profile.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 11:57:18 PM »
DON'T DENY OUR LOVE!!!!

I'm serious.  I'm a more than a little tired of no matter what gets done on here, you don't like how it was handled.

And you can sleep safely at night, googling Onyx Dragon results in some pretty mundane D & D style shit and Dragon Cock dildos...true story...very frightening...but nothing useful linked to this profile.

Those dragon cock dildos make me a lot of money.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 11:58:37 PM »
Can we all just share a hug?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 12:02:20 AM »
Can we all just share a hug?
Mouth hug?

Onyx-I have no problem with the banning of Doxing on here, like I said, I'm not as hardcore about it as I was, only way I'd be rabidly in favor of it happening is if someone fucked a long term member on a for sale item or something, or if another stalking incident occured like what Venom had to deal with a while back.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 12:10:30 AM »
Mouth hug?

Onyx-I have no problem with the banning of Doxing on here, like I said, I'm not as hardcore about it as I was, only way I'd be rabidly in favor of it happening is if someone fucked a long term member on a for sale item or something, or if another stalking incident occured like what Venom had to deal with a while back.

If those incidents were to occur, I would be for allowing it in order to turn the information over to the police, or to make them stop.  That's it.  Not for paying someone a visit or any of that crap.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 12:12:59 AM »
Yeah, the giving out of phone numbers, especially a cell isn't that big of deal in this day and age of caller ID and easy number blocking, but fucking creepers that will actually stalk people are still out there....I will say though, that after I put my brother's phone number on here, and RoR called him without blocking his ID, I got some hillarious recordings when he called back :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 12:14:26 AM »
So my statement then is things change.  Get over it.

Errrr..

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 12:19:29 AM »
If those incidents were to occur, I would be for allowing it in order to turn the information over to the police, or to make them stop.  That's it.  Not for paying someone a visit or any of that crap.

The police don't do anything. I don't know how much experience you have with this, but it's hard to even get a restraining order when you don't have the necessary information to give them. And even then, an RO doesn't do anything but piss someone off. I had someone [not from here] who began following me around from my last job and showed up at my new apartment. When I contacted the local PD they just said, "Okay, so he showed up. And?" They couldn't do anything unless I'd already been attacked, which I could feel was coming. So, instead of fucking with that, I put all of my neighbors in the complex on point and the guy across the hall, who was also military, figured out who the guy was. He caught him fucking around one day in the parking lot, told him to sod off, and then reported it to his C/O. End.

Speaking of reporting shit to a C/O, that happened again later when an angry ex began sending me fucked up messages from overseas. My roommate was in the same squadron as him, zipped all of the e-mails directly from my inbox (he had my login information), printed every one of them out, and brought them in the next day. That shit stopped pretty quickly, but when he got back, he used to drive by the house all slow and shit. He got back before my roommate did, too, and I can swear that at least three times at night he would come up to the door and just pound on it like he was going to break it down. But when I'd call the cops, he'd already be gone. So they just said, "Call us if he comes back."

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 12:49:26 AM »
The police don't do anything. I don't know how much experience you have with this, but it's hard to even get a restraining order when you don't have the necessary information to give them. And even then, an RO doesn't do anything but piss someone off. I had someone [not from here] who began following me around from my last job and showed up at my new apartment. When I contacted the local PD they just said, "Okay, so he showed up. And?" They couldn't do anything unless I'd already been attacked, which I could feel was coming. So, instead of fucking with that, I put all of my neighbors in the complex on point and the guy across the hall, who was also military, figured out who the guy was. He caught him fucking around one day in the parking lot, told him to sod off, and then reported it to his C/O. End.

Speaking of reporting shit to a C/O, that happened again later when an angry ex began sending me fucked up messages from overseas. My roommate was in the same squadron as him, zipped all of the e-mails directly from my inbox (he had my login information), printed every one of them out, and brought them in the next day. That shit stopped pretty quickly, but when he got back, he used to drive by the house all slow and shit. He got back before my roommate did, too, and I can swear that at least three times at night he would come up to the door and just pound on it like he was going to break it down. But when I'd call the cops, he'd already be gone. So they just said, "Call us if he comes back."

I wasn't talking about reporting the stalking so much as the rip someone off.  As for the stalking, the police around here do something about it.  Buddy of mine use to be a cop in Arlington.  They have a cyber crimes division dedicated to shit like that as well as predators and thefts.  Some police departments just don't have the facilities for it.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 03:06:13 AM »
Yeah, and most of them either don't care or can't go on someone's word.

01GPGT

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 03:23:55 AM »
around here cops are useless when it comes to being ripped off by a sale over the internet.

most don't care or have no idea what to even do. but that's here

2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT ram Air: Knock mod : 1 cylinder delete : rock salt wieght reduction

WARNING I CAN'T SPELL!!! nor will i try to correct it

MadFairlane

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2010, 03:34:31 PM »
Ah well, We don't have internet down here... I am safe.

But if you find my carrier pigeon I am fucked.
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »

The same as you, I checked.

So...... none?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »
I have all of your addresses from the last 6 years, but you fuckers seem to forget that shit. :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »
I have all of your addresses from the last 6 years, but you fuckers seem to forget that shit. :lol:
I'm so glad I'm on your good side :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

ling427ttvette

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 09:52:12 PM »

I was hoping you'd pay me a visit. :naughty:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 10:50:19 PM »
Nah. You've got to push me pretty hard to get that personal with people, because some lines just can't be uncrossed. I have to have some serious motivation, and short of something where I feel I've been totally taken advantage of (money, lies, etc), I'm usually the sort of person who just washes my hands of the situation. If one of you turns out to be a scammer or otherwise bad person (pretending to have cancer to get donations etc) though, don't let me find out. :lol: You will be so sorry.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 11:49:40 PM »
Nah. You've got to push me pretty hard to get that personal with people, because some lines just can't be uncrossed. I have to have some serious motivation, and short of something where I feel I've been totally taken advantage of (money, lies, etc), I'm usually the sort of person who just washes my hands of the situation. If one of you turns out to be a scammer or otherwise bad person (pretending to have cancer to get donations etc) though, don't let me find out. :lol: You will be so sorry.

I'll take total advantage of you :naughty:

Man..I love it when every once in awhile I throw those out there.  I don't do it often, but when I do, I totally enjoy making said comment :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2010, 12:39:41 AM »
LAME :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2010, 01:03:14 AM »
LAME :lol:

Oh...I'm not lame..at least not when I'm thinking of you :naughty:

Gunslinger7

• BURNT ON CHEESE!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2010, 12:08:59 AM »
All this time, I never realized Chopper Fuck was Fucky13.

Now I hate him even more.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »
He hasn't been on in awhile.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe