Author Topic: Must be responsible  (Read 1680 times)

rajon

Must be responsible
« on: July 29, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »
I was just handed the keys to a 2010 Ford Taurus SHO and told to take it home and get to know it. I will later be ripping out and replacing the majority of the drive and safety electronics but I have the green light to flog on it for now. I <3 my job.  :mrgreen:

Kwhit10

Re: Must be responsible
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »
Nothing like being able to have a car that you can totally abuse (driving wise, not crashing wise).

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:21:21 AM »
I really like the new SHOs. I think they look pretty good, except for how huge the back of it is.

Nice one. Think you'll be able to drive it when you take all the safety shit out of it?  :lol:

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

rajon

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
I have to do a full inventory and analysis of the vehicle CAN BUS so I will be spending hours in it. Probably most of them making an intern drive me around while I take data but at least I finally get some wheel time in one. I don't know if anyone remembers my Buick but I am still a forced induction whore.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 11:46:12 AM »
We took a non-SHO in on trade, they're really nice cars. I loved the personalization of the LCD display.. you can add wallpapers of your own, download your music to the hard drive, etc. Very, very cool.

Kicks the absolute shit out of the Impala. Your move, Chevy :lol: