Author Topic: Heeeeeeey Meaty  (Read 23623 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Heeeeeeey Meaty
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2010, 03:51:42 AM »
!?!

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »
A particular admin (or perhaps a few... I dunno) thought I was going to post Lucky13's info on the forum again. It was actually all in jest and flame, and I never had any intention of posting it. Chill out mods and ads, we cool.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
A particular admin (or perhaps a few... I dunno) thought I was going to post Lucky13's info on the forum again. It was actually all in jest and flame, and I never had any intention of posting it. Chill out mods and ads, we cool.

'Chill out'. You hacked into someone's Hotmail account and nabbed their personal information from it. You were banned from AR for it, but allowed back in its most recent interation because everyone was given a second chance. Now you 'joke' about posting their personal information? Thats a problem. Don't tell the administration to 'chill out'.

And now you've got Navasoulja involved as well. He posted part of Chuck's phone number. Whether he knows the entire number or is just fucking with him by posting part of it that you gave him, that's a problem. If you're giving his information out to other members, you're crossing a line.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2010, 02:59:44 PM »
'Chill out'. You hacked into someone's Hotmail account and nabbed their personal information from it. You were banned from AR for it, but allowed back in its most recent interation because everyone was given a second chance. Now you 'joke' about posting their personal information? Thats a problem. Don't tell the administration to 'chill out'.

And now you've got Navasoulja involved as well. He posted part of Chuck's phone number. Whether he knows the entire number or is just fucking with him by posting part of it that you gave him, that's a problem. If you're giving his information out to other members, you're crossing a line.

Who said I got it from him?  The internet is a big place, my friend.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2010, 03:11:44 PM »
Yeah I know, I logged on in your moms ass last night, for example.

:lmao:  Nick wins this thread :lol:

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »
Then where did you get it from? And why are you so interested in his life that you want his phone number?

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2010, 03:13:31 PM »
Then where did you get it from? And why are you so interested in his life that you want his phone number?

To troll, why else?

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »
To troll, why else?

Seems to be a whole lot of that going on around here recently.

I miss Jim's heavy-handed banning. 

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
Well, Nava is taking a little vacation for getting a hold of and threatening to display private information.  I don't care how you get a hold of it, if you post someone's personal contact info in public space, you'll take a vacation.

RoR, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and taking your word that you weren't involved. 

What happens outside AR or via PM is beyond my control (HINT HINT), but if it's on the forum, that will be call for a banning.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »
He didn't post anything useful and he got bant for it? Maybe yall should take a real hard look at whats causing all these problems...and just ban Chopper Dumbfuck and let AR get back to business as usual...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
Didn't one of the admins once track down LS1Extraordinaire via his license plate number, post the information, and a veteran member went to the guy's house?

LS1 was a FloppingFuck level troll, someone who no one liked but refused to leave, yet wasn't banned either because it was fun dicking with him...

Ok ok I know times have changed and that sort of thing isn't acceptable anymore, but I'm thinking a stern warning to Navasoulja probably would have sufficed.. i doubt he'd do it again if you just laid it out clearly that it's not OK.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »
He didn't post anything useful and he got bant for it? Maybe yall should take a real hard look at whats causing all these problems...and just ban Chopper Dumbfuck and let AR get back to business as usual...

I've tried to stay out of this while Flea was handling it, but this is BULLSHIT.  He's not causing it.  He's not the one posting his own info.  It's not like he's sending it to you and daring you to even do it.  Then I would SLIGHTLY understand.  This is ALL on you guys.  I'm tired of warning people about Chuck.  Lay off.  If he does something that breaks the rules, feel free to tell us.  Stop running members off.  We are trying to grow the place, and you fucks chase everyone off.  Use the mother fucking ignore feature if you don't like someone THAT much.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »
Didn't one of the admins once track down LS1Extraordinaire via his license plate number, post the information, and a veteran member went to the guy's house?

LS1 was a FloppingFuck level troll, someone who no one liked but refused to leave, yet wasn't banned either because it was fun dicking with him...

Ok ok I know times have changed and that sort of thing isn't acceptable anymore, but I'm thinking a stern warning to Navasoulja probably would have sufficed.. i doubt he'd do it again if you just laid it out clearly that it's not OK.

What will suffice is exactly what happened.  Common sense.  If you think we aren't going to be happy with it, then we probably won't be.  At that point, it's probably not a good idea to do it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2010, 04:52:33 PM »
Stop running members off.  We are trying to grow the place, and you fucks chase everyone off.
Uh huh...and exactly what sort of message does it send when you are doing the exact same thing to Chaosweaver? You would think that you would care enough about the long term membership of this site that if a certain member collectively bugs 90% of the site that bad you would get rid of them...I don't see the value in keeping a member like Chuck around, especially when you, an owner/admin, are actively tying to run off a generally well liked, contributed member like ChaosYiffer...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
Uh huh...and exactly what sort of message does it send when you are doing the exact same thing to Chaosweaver? You would think that you would care enough about the long term membership of this site that if a certain member collectively bugs 90% of the site that bad you would get rid of them...I don't see the value in keeping a member like Chuck around, especially when you, an owner/admin, are actively tying to run off a generally well liked, contributed member like ChaosYiffer...

Gee...strain that brain a little harder and I think you'll figure out why I gave him so much shit.  What's the name of this site?  Look at his car again.  Thanks.

As for the long term members, you guys don't let newbies spend enough time here to determine if they are good or not.  Quit acting like you are some type of AR guardian.  Again, use the ignore feature if he bothers you.

Also, I, as owner, can run off someone who has rice on his car if I want.  Look at the name of the fucking site.  Think long and hard about that.

--This shit is done.  Nava is banned for 5 days. 

--No posting of someone ELSE'S personal information. 

--If you don't like another user, then use the ignore button.  We put it there for a fucking reason.

Have a nice day.