Author Topic: Post Your Own Website  (Read 7897 times)

Caryn

• Super Administrator
Post Your Own Website
« on: July 26, 2010, 12:58:12 AM »
Just like it says.
It must be yours that YOU run.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Rocket 442

• Global Moderator
    • Staple Creative

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Post Your Own Website
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 02:12:53 AM »
NO MAKING FUN. But if anyone wants to join, let me know.

Basic World Information || n00b-friendly Night's Omen || Face Claim || Rules

I'm sure you're confident in your awareness of the world around you.  Why wouldn't you be?  You hear stories of vampires, see them in the movies, watch as Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt run around sucking on cute little dogs and pretty Southern women, and you laugh at the weirdos out there who claim that vampires are real.  Why wouldn't you?  If you hadn't seen a vampire for yourself, you'd never even consider that they were real.

Wanna see one?

I come to you from a world where vampires exist, and they'll do whatever the Hell they want unless someone stands up to stop them.  Yeah, they make some rules of their own so that they don't get caught, but they get away with murder.  Pardon the pun.  If you come with me, you'll see them, and so, so much more.  You'll see shapeshifters of all kinds, witches, and a few brave humans in the mix who know exactly what's going on, and try their best to make it safe for the rest of us.  Don't believe me?  Come and see, baby.

Night's Omen is an advanced-professional level RPG, meaning that intermediate level roleplayers and those who have been writing for many years will both find themselves welcome.  We have a strong core of players who are all very experienced and very willing to welcome new players into the fold.  As with any decent game, we like to see dynamic characters and profiles, and love both random encounters and solid, detailed plotlines.  The characters on our board are always intertwined and finding themselves in lovely plots and intriguing situations.

And now, we'd like to invite you to join us.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears.  If you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here.

Welcome to New York City, a hub of modern civilization, as well as being a hotspot for supernatural activity.  The world isn't nearly as safe and well-lit as we're led to believe, with vampires lurking in the shadows, angels and demons battling for influence over us foolish mortals and the fae folk stealing amused glances from the decadence of the Court.  The Veil Keepers manage to shield us all from the sometimes dark reality of the world we live in, but for how long can they hold the veil over our eyes?

And in time all things shall pass away, in time, you may come back someday.  To live once more, or die once more, but in time your time will be no more.

The 'foolish mortals' aren't entirely without a way of looking after themselves.  Some have developed magic of their own over the years, and still others just seem to have talent.  These psychics have been growing in number, cropping up where they're least expected, making humans more than just victims waiting to happen.  They stand a fighting chance, but it's making discretion more difficult for the Veil Keepers.

The organization is fighting to keep the monsters where they belong; under the bed, in the closet and out of the spotlight, but when the monsters don't want to cooperate and some people are starting to want to believe, who's to stop them?  It's becoming more difficult by the day, more obvious that something is stirring in the dark, and all we can do is wait, and hope.

Veil Keepers is a literate role-playing game based in an original setting.  We're newly opened, with unique character opportunities, a small, friendly staff and a welcoming environment.  We're interested in experienced RPers who are up for some great plotting, and hope to see you there.

I can hear what you're thinking.

|world overview| |vk bestiary| |character application|
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:16:30 AM by dotCom »

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 02:17:54 AM »
Oh shit I forgot about Veil Keepers...is it very active? And if anyone wants to Join Night's Omen please do...I need more action dammit!

Me and Wicho's site...its dying please help!
www.gear-heads.com
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Dewman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 01:50:54 PM »
Delete this if its not allowed. I am the "webmaster" of www.Illicitspeed.com. I do everything for the website someone else just pays for it.

Central Michigan based car club would like to expand to more of Michigan, trying to figure out ways to get our name out there

www.illicitspeed.com
or
www.illicitspeed.org

:lol: :lol:

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:05:16 PM »

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

Chopper Chuck

• ^Awesomeness^
    • Rice Patrol
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
Rice Patrol needs members!

http://rice-patrol.wetpaint.com/

And before anyone bashes me for using a free forum, what's wrong with free if it does (just about) everything you want it to?

(Actual forum is at invisionfree, the link is basically just used as a photo gallery now.)
FUNCTION > FORM
"If you're not going fast, you're a dumbass!"
Proud owner of GT5 Collector's Edition

turbobitch

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »
http://www.spark-5.com/

Its just a basic photo gallery for me to post up pictures and such since I lost my old site and I don't like photobucket and other crap like that. I can allow it to have members and give them space to upload pictures, but I just haven't messed with any of that yet.

b00sted

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 08:21:22 AM »
www.ExileEngineering.com

Although there isn't any content yet.

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »

handle

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
I have never done anything with my site. In fact, it still has the go daddy shit on it.
http://avuncul.us/

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »
Longboarding Blog ... sliding specifically but I will cover all cool shit

http://sidewaysculture.tumblr.com/

slpin

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 05:45:58 AM »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »
I have two blogs, one is deadish, I update it occasionally the other one is for my mask making business and all things haunt related, it will likely get more active as we move into Haunt Season.

http://www.meatywand.blogspot.com/

http://www.malleusstudios.blogspot.com/
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.