Author Topic: Sam Raimi talks about World of Warcraft and Oz movies.  (Read 1587 times)

Daemon

Sam Raimi talks about World of Warcraft and Oz movies.
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »
http://www.collider.com/2010/06/25/sam-raimi-interview-world-of-warcraft-movie-oz-the-hobbit-saturn-awards/

Possibly the best movie adaptation of a video game ever? He has already said that it will not involve gamers getting sucked into the video game to become their characters....thank you, Mr. Raimi.

Moshkenstein

Re: Sam Raimi talks about World of Warcraft and Oz movies.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »
Wow was awesome when 60 was the cap, then it got way too gear dependent and I just don't have the time to raid 16 hours out of the day to get the gear I need for the only thing that patters after you cap; PVP.

I will, however, await the WoW movie like a gitty school girl.  :mrgreen:

Daemon

Re: Sam Raimi talks about World of Warcraft and Oz movies.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 04:34:51 PM »
Wow was awesome when 60 was the cap, then it got way too gear dependent and I just don't have the time to raid 16 hours out of the day to get the gear I need for the only thing that patters after you cap; PVP.

I will, however, await the WoW movie like a gitty school girl.  :mrgreen:

WoW was just as gear dependent in vanilla as it is now. Unless, that is, you can give some reason that T3 equipped people roflstomped everyone in their path?

And raid 16 hours a day? Again..maybe in Vanilla...Even the most casual of players are close to the top tier of raiding gear now. PS Raiding gear =/= pvp gear any longer. Resilience kinda takes care of that. ;)