Author Topic: Lame Daewoo is lame  (Read 128254 times)

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
Lame Daewoo is lame
« on: October 08, 2010, 01:00:31 AM »
SRYS BUSINESS WITH THIS D00D:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3825190

This kid has written a damn book on his car, everything planned out. :lol:

OH SNAP:

Flower Power!

And check out his front page, I lol'd at the vids he made.

The car doesn't scream rice, now, but his mod list and such certainly does.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

01GPGT

Re: Lame Daewoo is lame
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »
i actualy feel bad for a daewoo. that poor car is about to get surprise buttsecks with out dinner first :'(
2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT ram Air: Knock mod : 1 cylinder delete : rock salt wieght reduction

WARNING I CAN'T SPELL!!! nor will i try to correct it

jeepidude

• Ford/Dodge/Hondadude
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 04:48:16 AM »
Oh jeez... Gotta love kids and their first cars. I was no different 7 years ago  :lol:

speedy_2

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
Daewoo is the most reliable car maker to ever exist and since they are no longer in production in the US I plan on keeping it forever I never plan on driving any other car and I wouldn't sell mine for any amount of money.

:lol:  Wow

Chopper Chuck

• ^Awesomeness^
    • Rice Patrol
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 04:02:05 AM »
FUNCTION > FORM
"If you're not going fast, you're a dumbass!"
Proud owner of GT5 Collector's Edition

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 11:30:47 PM »
just to let u know i DO NOT apperciate you posting pictures of my car WITHOUT my permission common sense tell you y modify a perfectly running engine with NO PROBLEMS with it at all this car besides some rubber floormats a CD Player and Seat Covers is completly stock therefor shouldnt be on this site to begin with the mobs planned have a vary small chance of happening i ask you nicely DELETE this topic

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:45:51 PM »
Aww...isn't that cute.

Serious ricer is serious.
-Chris-

MadFairlane

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:47:24 PM »
I lol'd...

just to let u know i DO NOT apperciate you posting pictures of my car WITHOUT my permission common sense tell you y modify a perfectly running engine with NO PROBLEMS with it at all this car besides some rubber floormats a CD Player and Seat Covers is completly stock therefor shouldnt be on this site to begin with the mobs planned have a vary small chance of happening i ask you nicely DELETE this topic
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

m5

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 11:49:07 PM »

English...you should learn it.

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 11:59:04 PM »
English...you should learn it.

FUCK U THIS ENTIRE SITE IS OPERTATING ON ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 12:04:31 AM »
Illegal activity? :lol:

What the fuck are you talking about? ChodeDomain's images aren't watermarked, or copywrited, sooooo...nothing wrong here.

Y U SO MAD?
-Chris-

NovaDK13

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 12:17:13 AM »
Surprised the insurance company fixed the windows, they usually total a car out when damages exceeded 75% vehicles value. And whats with the estimated odometer readings?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:19:12 AM by NovaDK13 »

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 12:22:05 AM »
Surprised the insurance company fixed the windows, they usually total a car out when damages exceeded 75% vehicles value. And whats with the estimated odometer readings?
Those reading are for my records and the window damage was only 500 bucks the cars worth 2700

it will be worth 10,000 when im done with it
Illegal activity? :lol:

What the fuck are you talking about? ChodeDomain's images aren't watermarked, or copywrited, sooooo...nothing wrong here.

Y U SO MAD?

because u asshole u people BASH cars YES cardomain pics aint copywrited or watermarked BUT using these images without permission of the owner IS illegal public domain or not you would take a picture of your friend on facebook and post it on your MySpace without there permission this is the SAME aspect

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 12:26:02 AM »
Umm...no. You hosted them on ChodeDomain, they're open for public use.

Besides, you're thinking of advertising. People snatch pics and use them elsewhere on the internet CONSTANTLY. Your argument is null and void.
-Chris-

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »
Umm...no. You hosted them on ChodeDomain, they're open for public use.

Besides, you're thinking of advertising. People snatch pics and use them elsewhere on the internet CONSTANTLY. Your argument is null and void.

point is if the owner of these cars come on requesting their car be removed out of pure respect it should be

02p71

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 12:35:52 AM »
You're assuming we respect you.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 12:36:31 AM »
You clearly have missed the entire point of this site, dumbass.

Shouldn't you be making another video for your pile of shit?
-Chris-

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 12:43:05 AM »
You clearly have missed the entire point of this site, dumbass.

Shouldn't you be making another video for your pile of shit?

no i know the point of this site take images of peoples cars on cardomain start a topic on them then gather around and bash it Daewoo aint a pile of shit do u guys REALIZE how many Daewoos are STILL In America the 2010 Buick LaCrosse is a Daewoo the 2010 Chevy Cruze is a Deawoo Lacetti Premire the Chevy Aveo is a Daewoo Kalos The Suzuki Forenza is a Daewoo the Saturn Sky is a Daewoo the Suzuki Swift+ is a Daewoo even the Chevy Spark coming 2012 is a DAEWOO MATIZ

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 12:45:22 AM »
it will be worth 10,000 when im done with it
Are you going to be hiding $11,000 under the seat?

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 12:49:38 AM »
Cool story, bro.

Also, the new Lacrosse is based of the Epsilon II chassis IIRC, which the current gen Malibu, and the Saturn Aura/Opel Vectra as well.

Also, the Saturn Sky was based off the second gen Opel Speedster, and even then, that chassis was developed for the Pontiac Solstice first.

Daewoo is only alive because of GM, and half their product lines are rebadged Opels and other GMs, they're good at making small cars, and those are only decent due to GMs funding. If you think your pile of shit is nice...:lol: I feel bad for you.

FYI, I see none of the older Daewoos from 03 and older. They're all in scrapyards.
-Chris-

02p71

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »
no i know the point of this site take images of peoples cars on cardomain start a topic on them then gather around and bash it Daewoo aint a pile of shit do u guys REALIZE how many Daewoos are STILL In America the 2010 Buick LaCrosse is a Daewoo the 2010 Chevy Cruze is a Deawoo Lacetti Premire the Chevy Aveo is a Daewoo Kalos The Suzuki Forenza is a Daewoo the Saturn Sky is a Daewoo the Suzuki Swift+ is a Daewoo even the Chevy Spark coming 2012 is a DAEWOO MATIZ

The Saturn Sky is not a Daewoo, nor is the Lacrosse.The Cruze was designed by Daewoo, true, but the engineering was done by Opel. As for the Aveo/Swift +, they're shit, plain and simple.  Just because Daewoo are able to make a decent car now doesn't mean they could when they built your POS.

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 12:50:14 AM »
Are you going to be hiding $11,000 under the seat?

Jim

HAHAHAHA no its with 2700 with its added mods bettering its features its book value will go from 2700 to 10000 private party

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 12:53:08 AM »
Cool story, bro.

Also, the new Lacrosse is based of the Epsilon II chassis IIRC, which the current gen Malibu, and the Saturn Aura/Opel Vectra as well.

Also, the Saturn Sky was based off the second gen Opel Speedster, and even then, that chassis was developed for the Pontiac Solstice first.

Daewoo is only alive because of GM, and half their product lines are rebadged Opels and other GMs, they're good at making small cars, and those are only decent due to GMs funding. If you think your pile of shit is nice...:lol: I feel bad for you.

FYI, I see none of the older Daewoos from 03 and older. They're all in scrapyards.

latest daewoo model year is 2002 dipshit and mines a 2001 running just like brand new other than needing new plugs and a battery in 08 not one problem with it

02p71

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 12:54:04 AM »
Yeah, because someone would totally pay 10 grand for an automatic 2001 Daewoo Lanos :lol:

LeoTheLion89

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »
The Saturn Sky is not a Daewoo, nor is the Lacrosse.The Cruze was designed by Daewoo, true, but the engineering was done by Opel. As for the Aveo/Swift +, they're shit, plain and simple.  Just because Daewoo are able to make a decent car now doesn't mean they could when they built your POS.

a car is as decent as the owner is to maintain it a well maintained car can last over 500k miles unless uve had a Lanos shut the fuck up