All facts may be slightly altered for the sake of poetic license, others are just plain lies.1998
- Max started posting on Beaterz.com. Realized that he had some talent for shooting pics of lamerz carz.
- Max posts pictures of ricers on erics69.rpmworld.com using ancient web software.
- Beaterz.com board shut down1999
- Max compilesmore photos for erics69.rpmworld.com
- The next day: Rpmworld is shut down. Max loses all pictures and hope.
- Max Starts Anti-Rice.com with little knowledge of the interweb. (some may argue that he still has little to no knowledge of the interweb)2000
- Hetfield helps Max design and manage AR, Hetfield is still MIA at the current time.
- Max sees that many people are digging the site, but arent staying on the site. So Max creates the message board, using the ill-fated phpbb V1.12001
- First AR crash occurs, Max has had no sleep and is dilerious, however still attempts a hack that would be stellar to all. Or so he thought until said crash happened. 10 minutes later - Max is flooded with emails, mostly incoherent ramblings about, "Teh broad"...2002
- Chaos Forum was created. The story, according to Onyx Dragon:
It was a forum that only allowed specific people in it. The purpose was to troll other ricer sites. Some may have went after BB, but most of it was like hondahookup.com and such. The initiation was that you had to seriously troll, and troll well, a ricer site. The problem was that one time, one of the initiates decided to tell a forum he was on that the reason he was trolling was so that he could become a member in the CF. He was not a very bright initiate, obviously. When this got out, someone hacked the forum, max flipped, and closed it down. Obviously rules 1 and 2 of fight club were ignored.
One of the more memorable attacks we had was on HHU.com. There were so many of us posting so much that it actually crashed the entire board.
The result, btw, of max flipping was that Thumper, Red92LX, and myself (the three most troublesome members of CF..no..really..we were..hard to believe I know..) were in the proverbial doghouse for a bit. Red92LX actually left over it, not because he was mad at Max, but more because of the entire incident of the hack and the idiot who couldn't keep his mouth shut.
- Max realizes that he needs more help that he can teach himself, he recruits Phu (or possibly manifests, thats still up for debate).
- Phu agrees to help Max. Phu is artistic and a philosophizer and Max has an audience. Phu agrees to help Max in the hopes that he can ping ideas off Max's audience and flog them mercilessly.2003
- November 03 to Jan 04, 87GN owns A-R. http://web.archive.org/web/20031229020743/http://www.anti-rice.com/20042005
- A-R's web host drops the site. The host owner admits to liking the site, but they promptly shut A-R down because it was running on a dedicated server, which crashed on a regular basis due to the traffic and he wasnt happy that he was only charging $6.95 a month for usage. The server left Phu and Max with no way to download A-R's content and bit their thumb at them while they stared gape mouthed with no data. Thankfully, Phu and Max have enough combined backups to create a basic website again. Which Phu does all the work and Max gets all the credit. Sounds like a fair deal to Max, so Max goes with it and locks Phu in a dungeon.20062007
- On July 5th at around 9:00PM Eastern Time, a drunken Luos decided to change 77olds' username back to MiniVanMan, and it was all downhill from there as everyones names were changed as well as their sigs and avatars and nobody knew who anybody really was. Chaos ensued.200820092010
-A user by the name of Mississippi Guy joins the site. Seems to fit in well. Has a serious list of cars that he's owned. Everyone was a bit suspicious, and then it was found out that he was bullshitting the entire time. Internet detectivism prevailed, MG ran with his tail between his legs, and all was back to normal.2011
March 14th- On a sadder and far more serious note, AR learns of the loss of one of it's members, Farmtruk, who died on January 31st. RIP.
March 14th- Jim sells his share of A-R to Onyx, Onyx becomes majority owner of the site. http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=3350.0Things that need dates attached and/or more info/corrected:
-An Aussie member by the name of GhostCharger became the subject of a mass flamage, the result of which left A-R completely void of any Aussies at all.
-Maxharvard puts the site up for sale, and Ginger Jared of RKC looks to be the sole person interested in making A-R part of his ricer filled little kingdom. Meaty lead the charge and others backed him as Jared and his cronies from RKC were fought. Ginger Jared eventually retreated to the hills and the future of A-R was uncertain, until an announcement was made that FoMoGo, Caryn, Hamspiced and Onyx Dragon were buying the site and saving it from being gone forever.
-Camtrek & Xtekcore
-Donkey Punching Gorilla Pimp
-Bowez, "Ford Price, Lincoln Nice"
-The Tempoboy Saga
-A-R Magic Trading Cards
-A-R points store/lottery
-One Eyed Jack
-Nick asks Phu to delete his account after a disagreement about the movie Cloverfield turns into a 5 page flame thread against Nick. Flame thread soon becomes 20 pages despite his absence. A number of users change their sigs to Nick's sig, but only a few of them had the forethought to use their own hosting - the rest hotlinked. After being tipped off on this by a source that shall remain anonymous, Nick switched the image to gay porn with the caption "pwned by MiniVanMan". Nick informed Phu of his plan, to which Phu replied "They'll probably get banned for having porn in their sigs
", and he kept his word and banned everyone who had the sig. Nick's one shining moment of pwnage in his entire history at A-R.