Author Topic: Got yelled at by a fat man in a mini van today.  (Read 4024 times)

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
Got yelled at by a fat man in a mini van today.
« on: October 02, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »
Not so much a rant, as just sort of a WTF moment...

My friend Jon and I were loading up my figure 8 car onto his trailer. We were parked on the access drive in front of the abandoned Saturn dealership next to the Chevy dealership I work at. The drive is private and belongs to that tract of land, but it also connects to the parking lot of a Rite Aid on the corner.

Picture is from years ago, it's definitely empty now.

Instead of pulling out onto Marsh road and waiting at the light to make a right turn onto Grand River, people choose to drive through that private drive and exit from between the two dealerships.

We were set up where that yellow circle is, against the curb, with plenty of room for traffic flow if people chose to drive through (you can see a white car in the pic starting to drive through). The property to the far left is the Chevy dealership.

This guy in a van pulls up blaring his horn, slams on his brakes next to us.. I thought we knew him or something, but instead he rolls down his window and starts YELLING. I mean, he was PISSED. I can't even remember exactly what he said but it was something like "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING THIS ON A PUBLIC ROAD?? YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T CALL THE POLICE AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR BLOCKING THE ROAD!!!"

I tried to tell him that it was private property and that he should even be driving on it, but he just kept arguing that it was a PUBLIC road, to which I point out that there was no road sign, this "road" had no name, and that I work at the dealership it's CONNECTED TO, and that this is the same spot the semi trucks park when dropping of loads of new vehicles. He again yelled something about calling the cops and then sped off.

WTF?

b00sted

Re: Got yelled at by a fat man in a mini van today.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 09:14:50 PM »
Too bad he didn't call the police.

"Yes officer, I was just cutting through private property to avoid a traffic signal, and this JERK was in the way."

I'd have a field day with that guy when he came waddling up with some self-righteous attitude.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 09:16:54 PM »
Too bad he didn't call the police.

"Yes officer, I was just cutting through private property to avoid a traffic signal, and this JERK was in the way."

I'd have a field day with that guy when he came waddling up with some self-righteous attitude.

I guess I could understand if he had just told me I was in the way, even though he was wrong... what blew me away was how PISSED he was. Red in the face, talking fast, hand motions, etc.. I couldn't believe it.

b00sted

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 09:20:20 PM »
His life sucks.  He's fat, driving a minivan, likely 35-50 years old, and probably on his way home from his mediocre job.

I have a guy like this living at the end of my block.  When I was 12 he CHASED me down with his Jeep Liberty(that he likes way too much) to yell at me for riding my quiet, 100cc 4-stroke dirtbike passed his house.

You were the highlight of his day and you helped him feel better about his miserable existence..

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 09:45:33 AM »
You should have shit in your hand and threw it at him.

GTR

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »

SIG LOL
I used to be G.T.S-T