Author Topic: Subaru Volkswagen Car Invention/Functioning  (Read 908 times)

speedy_2

wantahertzdonut

• You won't like me when I'm hungry.
Re: Subaru Volkswagen Car Invention/Functioning
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:28:55 PM »
Hey, great!  Both engines have 4 cylinders so they must operate the exact same way!  I'm sure it drives awesome!  Invention!  Yay!
Why do the loudest stereos belong to those with the worst taste in music?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »
I'm not even sure what to say about that  :lol:

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 03:24:37 PM »
Hey, great!  Both engines have 4 cylinders so they must operate the exact same way!  I'm sure it drives awesome!  Invention!  Yay!
Ever seen this motherfucker right here?

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/04/twin-engined-monster-suzuki-escudo/

If you want to be happy, become the guy you tell girls you are when you are trying to fuck them. - Friedrich Nietzsche

jeepidude

• Kia Dude
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 12:25:42 PM »
Back in the day there were a couple of lunatics who stuffed two extra 1.3L engines in the back of a Swift GT, 3 engines total with a combined 330 hp or so and it still weighted less than most subcompact cars  :lol:

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 04:31:00 PM »
Back in the day there were a couple of lunatics who stuffed two extra 1.3L engines in the back of a Swift GT, 3 engines total with a combined 330 hp or so and it still weighted less than most subcompact cars  :lol:

But the reason one engine works so well is because when the blastygas runs at its speed the spinny thing goes to the box of sprocks and sorts the spinnys to the rolly rubber roundos. But two blastygases running at different speeds trying to send both their separate spinny things to the same box of sprocks? Madness! Need a super advanced rooty tooty electric computey to ensure both spinnys don't spin faster than the other. Now tree blastygasses? Lunacy.

If you want to be happy, become the guy you tell girls you are when you are trying to fuck them. - Friedrich Nietzsche

jeepidude

• Kia Dude
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »
But the reason one engine works so well is because when the blastygas runs at its speed the spinny thing goes to the box of sprocks and sorts the spinnys to the rolly rubber roundos. But two blastygases running at different speeds trying to send both their separate spinny things to the same box of sprocks? Madness! Need a super advanced rooty tooty electric computey to ensure both spinnys don't spin faster than the other. Now tree blastygasses? Lunacy.

It's not that difficult to engineer.. But installing two extra engines in a spruced up Geo Metro is pretty silly when it probably would have been a lot less work to stuff a big V6 or V8 and transaxle in the back  :lol:

wantahertzdonut

• You won't like me when I'm hungry.
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 06:57:19 PM »
Ever seen this motherfucker right here?

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/04/twin-engined-monster-suzuki-escudo/

Two identical race engines are quite different than a pairing of a Subaru boxer and a Volkswagen boxer! ;)
Why do the loudest stereos belong to those with the worst taste in music?

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 07:18:19 PM »
Two identical race engines are quite different than a pairing of a Subaru boxer and a Volkswagen boxer! ;)

BUT TWO BLASTYGASSES CAN WORK IN UNISON, MATEY!

HUZZAH!