Author Topic: Drivers on the road  (Read 859 times)

speedy_2

Drivers on the road
« on: October 01, 2016, 11:50:55 AM »
I've come to realize that most people on the road are all working in SLOW MOTION.  Literally.  It's like their thoughts and action are slowed down.  I noticed this a few months back and now I just refer to them as moving in slow motion.  My wife laughs at me. 

But seriously, I sat at an intersection and just watched.  I felt like I was in the Matrix. 

One example I get to deal with everyday is an intersection with a right turn that has it's own merge lane.  And a sign that says, "KEEP MOVING."  Try and guess how many times people STOP in front of the "KEEP MOVING" sign.   :banghead:

Delta

• OMG VDUB
Re: Drivers on the road
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 03:39:19 PM »
I feel the opposite when driving in the city. Last week driving around Pittsburgh there was so many impatient drivers. One case; I was at a yield turning right. There was traffic all around so I couldn't go. Some jackwagon decides to rage honk for atleast a minute. Had I not been in a company vehicle...
2017 VW Golf GTI - 2.0 TSI - 6spd
2015 Toyota Camry SE - 2.5 4cyl
1999 Chevy S10 - 2.2 4cyl -  5spd

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »
Guys, I need help

This weird orange light turned on on my car and it keeps flashing

Is it some kind of malfunction indicator?

What is going on????????

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

speedy_2

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 10:45:31 PM »
I need to get a big print out of the Captain Picard facepalm and just plaster it against my window when I pass these people. :lol: