Poll

Voting?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Abstain

Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 11240 times)

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2016, 12:20:48 PM »
Again, I am relatively indifferent towards the majority of individual police officers. I hate the system they are a part of because of the acceptance of corruption and undue violence.

Is that a sparknoted enough version of what I initially posted for you to process it? Or do I need to dumb it down further?

Asking me to stop insulting you will not get me to stop insulting you. The only way that will happen is if you stop being so damn insultable. :lol: I tried to be civil and have a discussion, but god damn, you make it so EASY to laugh in your face and make fun of you. Some things never change I guess  :D

I also like how you keep insisting I'm a liberal when I've made it very clear that I'm not. But I guess you cant really get that hate boner of yours cranking unless you think you're talking to a liberal :slap2:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2016, 12:33:36 PM »
Thank you for a direct answer to my question.

You do not hate cops, contrary to a prior statement. Ok. Do you see why I'm asking for clarification? Just trying to get you to sort your own argument out so we know exactly where you stand, you're kinda wishy-washy, it's making it hard to follow.

You hate the system because of acceptance of corruption and undue violence - fine, let's run with that. There is a debate to be had there. If you're willing, we can venture further down that road. How does that sound?

As an aside, I'm not asking you to stop insulting me for my sake. Trust me, I can handle insults, especially from a kid, after my 15 years on this forum. I'm asking for your sake, because you will get banned for your conduct in the debacle forum, and I'd hate for you to think you were banned because of your unpopular and inflammatory opinion regarding police - which are generally held to high regard on this forum - which is the conclusion I KNOW you will draw.

And i'm not saying you're a liberal, just that you're using liberal tactics. Whether you realize it or not.

AJ

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2016, 12:38:36 PM »
Dude, I did answer your question, long ago. Do you think I typed that essay for my health?

So yes, I hate the system, I hate the corruption, I hate the crooked cops who perpetuate the corruption. I hate the culture of policing in America that normalizes killing innocent people. I hate how whistleblowers are fired and threatened out of town. I hate the blue wall of silence. I hate cop worship.

I may not hate every single individual cop, but I got the credentials to if I decided to...

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2016, 12:50:24 PM »
Please describe institutional corruption, and provide the evidence that it exists outside of the isolated incidents and cases you've mentioned.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »
I asked you guys to tell us how you feel, but goddamn.  :lol:

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Gremlin

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2016, 02:31:18 PM »
I asked you guys to tell us how you feel, but goddamn.  :lol:
Yah, both AJ and 00XJ are kind of acting like Jeremy Clarkson and James May. I not angry or upset. They are funnier (to me at least) than Rowan and Martin's Laugh In.

I will get an old cop car. So they can drop a piano on it.  :caryn: :lol:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:32:55 PM by Gremlin »

AJ

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2016, 03:38:20 PM »
Nick, what the fuck do you think I am, google? You could easily find this shit out yourself with a few simple keystrokes. Hell, you could probably smash your face into the keyboard and get at least a few results...

Here, I even found one from a right-wing source so you cant pull a bait and switch. This was a high-profile, wide-reaching case that occurred in my neck of the woods and involved a high-ranking officer.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-hired-thieving-liar-article-1.1245578
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html

And here, have a murder for good measure.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/us/north-charleston-police-michael-slager-indicted-walter-scott-shooting/

And if you aren't familiar with all the corruption leaked by former Baltimore cop Michael A. Wood Jr, here's a sampling. This was released following the death of Freddie Gray, who was thrown into the back of a police van cuffed and shackled but not belted in, and suffered internal decapitation after being given a "nickel ride"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/06/25/an-interview-with-the-baltimore-cop-whos-revealing-all-the-horrible-things-he-saw-on-the-job/

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
It's almost like sometimes bad people get jobs as cops, or something.

But let's set our sights on Freddie Gray since that's the case I know the most about.  Did you know that the other passenger in the van testified that the ride was smooth, and that during the ride it sounded like Gray was intentionally bashing himself around?

But I bet that's just bullshit, right? The only person, other than the cops, to actually be anywhere near Gray during the incident said that he thinks Gray injured himself to feign police brutality.

I won't put words in your mouth. What's your response to that?

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2016, 10:55:55 PM »
What can I say, I'm not PC. I laugh at other peoples' misfortune sometimes... I just try to punch up, not down. I'd rather laugh at people in power having bad shit happen to them than when it happens to the powerless.

You can flay me for that, but hey, I'm honest. :lol:

So you're just an average edgy kid.

Alright.

AJ

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2016, 12:02:53 AM »

But let's set our sights on Freddie Gray since that's the case I know the most about.  Did you know that the other passenger in the van testified that the ride was smooth, and that during the ride it sounded like Gray was intentionally bashing himself around?

But I bet that's just bullshit, right? The only person, other than the cops, to actually be anywhere near Gray during the incident said that he thinks Gray injured himself to feign police brutality.

I won't put words in your mouth. What's your response to that?

Did you know that shortly after, the other passenger in the car was interviewed and swore he never said that, and that the Baltimore PD have a history of doing that to people, leading to several multi-million dollar payouts in the last few decades?

In case you're wonder if this could be some kind of awful coincidence caused by hiring incompetent idiots as cops over and over and over again, here's the back of a Baltimore PD paddy wagon, like the one Freddie Gray died in

AJ

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2016, 12:04:05 AM »
So you're just an average edgy kid.

Alright.

If this conversation isn't PC enough for you, feel free to sit it out, bruh. Protect those feelios.

AJ

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 12:05:54 AM »

But it's not "sometimes" and some people. Those cases I linked to above involved high-ranking police officials who command fleets of officers. If rotten people are in charge, the rot spreads.

Gremlin

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2016, 01:15:05 AM »

But it's not "sometimes" and some people. Those cases I linked to above involved high-ranking police officials who command fleets of officers. If rotten people are in charge, the rot spreads.
Thank you, Mr. AJ. I know being a Social Justice Warrior is hard work. The hours of rage behind your "safe place" (AKA: computer or Ipad) must be very stressful. When you have a bad boss, it only "trickles down" to the other employees. That is true with any business. Yes, there are "bad apples" in any career. They get weeded out. Police Departments do that too, you know. Take from the Internal Affairs moron. If you have a complaint call the IA department of your local Police department. They will be glad to help you.

Just a little advice. You should give the IA person a date, a location, a badge number, a car unit number or even the officers name. That helps the IA piggy, find out which of one the patrol piggys hurt your feelings.

Have a good day, AJ

Here is a educational video on how to deal with the Police:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY</a>

AJ

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 02:19:11 AM »
I dont know where you're seeing raging. I got short with Nick because he was being a dumbass, but other than that, no rage here, I promise. Cool strawman brah

PS, I've never had a bad experience with cops myself. I'm not butthurt. But again I see you've already jumped to a conclusion.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 02:44:31 AM »
It's times like this that I really miss Cody.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2016, 09:24:12 AM »

Did you know that shortly after, the other passenger in the car was interviewed and swore he never said that

Really? Because here he is on video, saying that:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/baltimore-unrest/baltimore-man-recalls-ride-police-van-freddie-gray-n351321

As far as that sign on the door of the van. I can't find a single follow up story about it. Not one. All I can find are the original stories reporting that it exists and is being investigated, and absolutely no follow up. Why do you suppose that is?

Do you suppose it's possible that it was put there by the person who took the photo? Having 4 years experience doing vinyl lettering, I can tell you it takes seconds to slap something like that down.

But let's say the police put it there - does that automatically mean they're guilty? If you run around saying "I like to start fires", and your house burns down, does that mean you set it on fire? Not necessarily.

AJ

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2016, 03:10:43 PM »
Oh man, what a reach :lol: when was the last time you were able to walk up to an inner-city police vehicle, OPEN it, hang something in it, take several pictures, and then walk away? You wouldn't get away with that :lol: your argument is getting stretched thin...

As for the other passenger, here, have a link and a taped interview.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-gray-van-second-man/

I'm also wondering why it is that you find it more likely that someone would kill themselves through internal decapitation by smashing his head into the wall, than someone who is cuffed and shackled would slip around after not being buckled in?

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »
Confirmation bias :lol:

You kill me. You absolutely kill me. We are done here.

AJ

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »
So you end the conversation by just shouting CONFIRMATION BIAS! like you told me not to do a few pages ago? :lol:

I knew this'd be some weak-ass sauce :police:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2016, 11:27:15 PM »
No, I asked you politely to not use arguments consisting of the very things you were accusing me of. You pretend to be this uber enlightened, expert debater, and the moment I step back to give you a chance to prove it, you just come across as another typical keyboard warrior reciting from the playbook of how to perpetuate an agenda.

I don't want to continue this argument with you because you consistently fail to do anything apart from be dismissive and arrogant. You're not interested in debating, you're just trying to tell everyone why they're wrong.

I knew it all along, I just wanted you to display it clearly for everyone. You did not disappoint.

And for the record, confirmation bias is when you dismiss all evidence that doesn't support what you want to believe.

Cya kiddo, maybe we can have an adult conversation when you become one... But at your current rate, well, it doesn't look good.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:27:48 PM by 00XJ »

AJ

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2016, 01:33:17 AM »
Once a bitch always a bitch I guess... :lol:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2016, 08:19:22 AM »
Once a bitch always a bitch I guess... :lol:

Astute synopsis of yourself, but you forgot words like "brainwashed moron" and "pitifully idiotic".

Anywho, bye Felicia :)

Gremlin

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2016, 02:58:01 PM »
Astute synopsis of yourself, but you forgot words like "brainwashed moron" and "pitifully idiotic".

Anywho, bye Felicia :)
Now, 00XJ. How dare you debate a Social Justice Warrior with facts. There going to throw worthless insults at you. Just laugh at idiots like AJ. That is all can do.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2016, 03:06:45 PM »
Now, 00XJ. How dare you debate a Social Justice Warrior with facts. There going to throw worthless insults at you. Just laugh at idiots like AJ. That is all can do.

Yeah, I guess sometimes I just enjoy beating my head against a wall.

AJ

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2016, 03:13:08 PM »
I came with so much argument and facts and information that you two both overlooked and discarded. All I can do now that you've clearly suspended rational thought is have a laugh at your expense :lol:

also, 'grats on being the first grown man to ever say "bye Felicia".
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:58:41 PM by AJ »