Poll

Voting?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Abstain

Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 10177 times)

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2016, 06:12:18 PM »
I am definitely not a liberal... I hate those bastards too.

ITT: Dimonek Turetti builds a strawman army instead of saying things and thinking stuff
 :eating-popcorn-03:

Honestly, if you think I'm a liberal, you should go back and actually read my posts in this thread... take note of where I trashed both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Ask me about Obama too :lol:

Your arguments are somehow even worse than Nick's.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:17:39 PM by AJ »
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 06:19:29 PM »
Why would i argue with a little kid ?  :lol:

AJ

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
I'm twenty years old, dude :lol: what a pathetic, weak-ass reply...

look, n00bie, disagree with me if you want... that's the point of this here forum... but if you're not gonna come up with an argument or a reason why you disagree, then you might as well take it to /b/ or reddit or some shit :slap2:

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 06:30:47 PM »
Whatever you entiltled little brat..

AJ

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 06:32:35 PM »
That's what I thought ;)

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 06:36:10 PM »
You're still a brat... 8)

AJ

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2016, 06:40:57 PM »
I'm starting to think you're a false flag planted here to make Nick's replies look more well-thought out ::)

but I think if that were the case, you wouldn't be so goddamn boring :lol:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:41:30 PM by AJ »

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 06:43:06 PM »
Nick seems to know how to push your buttons huh?:lol:

AJ

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 06:45:47 PM »
Nah, not really. I've been registered here for seven years, give or take. It's not our first disagreement. But we've agreed on stuff, too. I find some of his opinions obnoxious. I'm sure he finds some of my opinions obnoxious, too. That's life.

You, on the other hand... you're pretty dull.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2016, 01:12:10 AM »
Why would i argue with a little kid ?  :lol:

I'm twenty years old

lol

I don't endorse cop killing

if he wants to dust off some cops... I call that a win-win :lol:

A bit of a fucked up thing to say there, don'tcha think?

Kinda reads like an endorsement to me, but I'm open to hearing you backpedal.

AJ

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 01:47:23 AM »
What can I say, I'm not PC. I laugh at other peoples' misfortune sometimes... I just try to punch up, not down. I'd rather laugh at people in power having bad shit happen to them than when it happens to the powerless.

You can flay me for that, but hey, I'm honest. :lol:

AJ

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2016, 01:51:28 AM »
All this controversy about my post in this thread, and still only Turbonetto responds to my Corvette thread? Weeeeaaaakkkkk :lol: that took some time, yo...

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »
ok, Mr. 20 year old smart guy, explain why you hate the police, if you'd be so kind.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2016, 09:49:55 AM »
#FeelTheJohnson2016 mothafuckaaaa

WHERE MUH FELLOW GARY GAYLORDS AT

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2016, 10:16:43 AM »
WHERE MUH FELLOW GARY GAYLORDS AT

>roads

LOL

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Gremlin

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2016, 11:20:03 AM »
ok, Mr. 20 year old smart guy, explain why you hate the police, if you'd be so kind.

I don't think AJ really hates the Pigs. He might only play a F the 5-0 on the internet. In real life he just a normal human being. AJ is just trying to grab attention to himself to play a fool and get everyone posting again. You also say that AJ is just doing a Meaty Improv

All message boards need a troll to keep things going, so to speak.

Of course, I could be wrong. The joke might be on all of us. Message boards are a good place to laugh at things.

Never take what a person says on the internet too seriously. They could just be playing a joke on you. In the end, it gets people posting.

In real life people who really have the F the Police attitude, I get to deal with everyday. If the person who hates as a Police official is female, I go into a Johnny from airplane voice and say "Sorry, lady I really dont want do that. I'm a homosexual ". Then point to gay pride pin on my shirt. Then go back to business. Or why they complaining about a certain Police  officer.

The reason I do it is because I have grown tried of triads of these people. I use my gay-Ness to grab there attention to get back to the subject on hand. Some people think that a queer cannot be a cop. I prove them wrong with a photo of my boyfriend. It shuts them up.

I have a job to do. The bad attitude wastes time. Then nothing gets done. I'm still authority person. The gay joke just tells them who in charge.

If it's a male F the police person, just tell them (again in Johnny from Airplane voice) "Sorry dude your just not my type."

The bottom line in my line work, I cut BS, by telling them the truth about myself. I work the theory "I will be honest, but will you."

If listen to all the F the Police tyraids. I would lose my authority and nothing would get done. I call homosexual police tactical communication.

I'm in charge and how can help you?

I'm nothing more than a car mechanic who works with humans. Humans talk back and cars don't. There days that wish I work with cars.

AJ

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »

Sure, since you asked so nicely ::)

I come from a law enforcement family... I know more cops than any of you (short of Gremlin) do. I know cops, I know sergeants, I know prosecutors. My grandmother was one of the first female police lieutenants in the country. I grew up an ardent supporter of police and bought into the whole "bad apple" narrative. But as I got older, I started to learn more about policing and how it works in the context of this country. I went through high school, and I saw the kinds of folks that become cops. And, of course, I read stories and saw videos of police misconduct.

I mean, misconduct of a few individuals does not damn a city. But when those individuals do something grotesque, and then their whole department, not one officer excluded, stands with them, defends them, does their best to prevent the public from even knowing what happened... well, you'd have to be a fool to not smell a rat. The more I researched and the more I talked to law enforcement officials that I know, the more obvious it became that the crookedness, the illegal behavior, and the violence were simply business as usual. My grandmother admitted to carrying a "throwaway knife", which is planted on people to make an illegal arrest appear legal... or even to justify a shooting after it happened. (We saw this happen with the Walter Scott shooting in North Carolina, but with a taser rather than a knife)

I don't doubt that there are good people who become cops because they want to help their communities. I support their motive, but disagree with their methods... I think it's misguided to think that police are needed to keep a community safe. Saying you need a police department to protect a community is like saying you need the church to do charity... they may do it sometimes, but you don't need that institution to achieve that same goal. And when you don't go through said institution to meet the goal... be it charity or safety... you don't have to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with it.

I'll close by saying this: whether you adore the police, like Nick, or you hate the police, like me... being a bootlicker and blindly supporting the police does no good for anybody. Our government has checks and balances to ensure that no one branch or department becomes too powerful. Despite their close association with the judicial branch, our police departments don't have built-in checks and balances... especially when you add in the increased militarization of the police over the last few decades and the strengthening of police unions. It's our job as civilians to demand transparency and accountability of our public servants... regardless of whether or not you support them. When we allow the state to do things in our names, with our money, without accountability and transparency, well... that's where you get tyranny.

You know, that thing you right-wingers are always so afraid of :lol:

AJ

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »
I have definitely been making some troll posts here lately. That was not one of them.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2016, 11:56:45 AM »
Maybe he is trolling, hard to know. If he is trying to emulate Meaty, he's doing a piss poor job of it.

It wouldn't come as a surprise to me if he's sincere. I've met a lot of early twenty-somethings who share an anti-police sentiment. They've been brainwashed by their media, their "educators", their peers, to believe that police corruption is an epidemic, as opposed to the truth in which police corruption is rather isolated but gets way more media attention than police good deeds. "In today's news, one million police did absolutely nothing wrong" just doesn't grab your attention, I guess.

It's not as if I can't relate. I know all too well what it's like; just 11 years ago I was a brainwashed know-it-all 20 year old kid, too. Just ask anyone on this forum. Hell, if not for the crAshe, there would still be a record of it.

Unless he can explain otherwise, I'm certain that AJ's anti-police sentiment, if sincere and not feigned for a misguided trolling attempt, is not the product of any personal interaction or experience but rather an effect of manipulation and brainwashing cast down by those with an anti-police agenda.

EDIT: please ignore typos... Smart phone, big thumbs.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:57:33 AM by 00XJ »

AJ

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »
If you read my fucking post, you'd know that

1: I am not trolling

2: I am not really "hoorah kill cops"
and
3: I was not "brainwashed" into my beliefs, I sought information and I found it. Some of the people who influenced my beliefs the most were in law enforcement themselves.

But by all means, disregard everything I said and substitute it with your own skewed reality. That's what you were probably gonna do anyway, 'cause you aren't too bright.

Dat confirmation bias though
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:01:46 PM by AJ »

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2016, 12:04:38 PM »
And still you skirt the edges of an actual argument. You can't simply present points without a fleshed out thought. You're just refuting things I say with loose thoughts that have no real depth.

And it would appear that you don't even understand what confirmation bias is.

Give me an ACTUAL argument, hold the vinegar, or stop posting. If you don't HAVE an argument with substance, you don't have an ARGUMENT.

AJ

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2016, 12:06:31 PM »

I come from a law enforcement family... I know more cops than any of you (short of Gremlin) do. I know cops, I know sergeants, I know prosecutors. My grandmother was one of the first female police lieutenants in the country. I grew up an ardent supporter of police and bought into the whole "bad apple" narrative. But as I got older, I started to learn more about policing and how it works in the context of this country. I went through high school, and I saw the kinds of folks that become cops. And, of course, I read stories and saw videos of police misconduct.

I mean, misconduct of a few individuals does not damn a city. But when those individuals do something grotesque, and then their whole department, not one officer excluded, stands with them, defends them, does their best to prevent the public from even knowing what happened... well, you'd have to be a fool to not smell a rat. The more I researched and the more I talked to law enforcement officials that I know, the more obvious it became that the crookedness, the illegal behavior, and the violence were simply business as usual. My grandmother admitted to carrying a "throwaway knife", which is planted on people to make an illegal arrest appear legal... or even to justify a shooting after it happened. (We saw this happen with the Walter Scott shooting in North Carolina, but with a taser rather than a knife)

I don't doubt that there are good people who become cops because they want to help their communities. I support their motive, but disagree with their methods... I think it's misguided to think that police are needed to keep a community safe. Saying you need a police department to protect a community is like saying you need the church to do charity... they may do it sometimes, but you don't need that institution to achieve that same goal. And when you don't go through said institution to meet the goal... be it charity or safety... you don't have to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with it.

I'll close by saying this: whether you adore the police, like Nick, or you hate the police, like me... being a bootlicker and blindly supporting the police does no good for anybody. Our government has checks and balances to ensure that no one branch or department becomes too powerful. Despite their close association with the judicial branch, our police departments don't have built-in checks and balances... especially when you add in the increased militarization of the police over the last few decades and the strengthening of police unions. It's our job as civilians to demand transparency and accountability of our public servants... regardless of whether or not you support them. When we allow the state to do things in our names, with our money, without accountability and transparency, well... that's where you get tyranny.

Allow me to draw your attention to this, since you obviously missed it. You disagreeing with my argument does not = me not having an argument :lol: you're not much of a debater, I see.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2016, 12:08:14 PM »
And you accuse me of confirmation bias... lol.

Why do you hate the police? Clear and concise answer, please.

AJ

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »

Allow me to draw your attention to this, since you obviously missed it. You disagreeing with my argument does not = me not having an argument :lol: you're not much of a debater, I see.

This is getting sad.

I know you're not super bright so I'll just keep quoting this until you actually read it, and all your questions will be answered. Unless you'd like to respond to anything in particular IN that post, but I see no reason to believe you actually read it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:15:54 PM by AJ »

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2016, 12:16:25 PM »

I know you're not super bright so I'll just keep quoting this until you actually read it, and all your questions will be answered. Unless you'd like to respond to anything in particular IN that post, but I see no reason to believe you actually read it.

First, stop with the insults. Typical liberal tactics yet again, attack the person and not the argument.

Second, I will ask you again: Why do you hate cops?

Here, I'll help you:
Your answer should begin with "I hate cops, because"

I have read what you wrote, I read it before and I read it again just now. I want a more, direct, to the point answer to this question:

Why do you HATE cops?