Poll

Voting?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Abstain

Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 10484 times)

Maverick

• Beast Within
Election 2016
« on: August 02, 2016, 03:43:04 AM »
No holds barred.

Say what you feel.

Personally, I have seen that many people are keeping the cards close during this election cycle. I rarely hear of someone admitting to voting for Trump, but he is a powerful pollster. People are afraid to speak out in fear of reprisal.

I, for one, would probably lose a lot of professional contacts if I were to proclaim support for Trump.

It's a hot situation out there.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 08:29:09 AM »
I hate just about everything about politics. Every 4 years I want to close Facebook and not open it until the election cycle is over (and probably weeks after that) because it's just sickening. It's nothing but bickering, bitching, toxic bullshit.

With that said, I want Trump to win so bad. Reason? People will lose their shit and it will be wonderful.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

87Warrior

• Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 10:40:54 AM »
This whole election has been toxic bullshit, more so than years past. I don't even have access to TV at my house and cannot stand the news blurbs online, discussion around the office, mailers in my mailbox and the phone calls.

What I have found most enlightening is the stupidity of some of my 'friends'. I can understand you wanting to vote for a candidate based on policy A or B because you feel it is the best for the country.

You are a moron when you exclaim your vote will be cast for a candidate because:
1. She is not Trump
2. She is a woman

Being a moderate conservative I'm torn between Trump and Johnson. To this day I still think Ben Carson would have been a great candiate. When it all said and done, it won't matter who I vote for since all 6 of Kansas' electoral votes will go towards Trump.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »
It's like choosing between a shit cookie and shit pancakes. Lose-lose

Hillary will sell out more of the economy to the banks and big business. Donald Trump is a crypto-fascist. Clinton will put boots on the ground in Syria. Trump will help Russia annex the Ukraine. Clinton will continue pouring money into big pharma. Trump will further militarize police and build a gestapo to jail journalists and dissenters. Hillary Clinton hates black people. Donald Trump hates Latin@s and middle-eastern folks.

The election system in the US is broken and regardless of who wins, the rest of us will lose.

That being said, if I lived in a swing state, I'd hold my nose and vote for Hillary Clinton. You cant roll dice on a Trump and give him access to nuclear launch codes. Clinton ain't much better, but you wont see her nuke anybody.

Fortunately for me, I live in a blue state, so I can put my vote in my back pocket and not have to put my name on the Clinton ship. That would be fucking embarrassing. She has run one of the worst campaigns ever. Nothing about her is likable, despite her constant flailing in the wind at trying desperately to appear human.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:18:32 PM by AJ »
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

speedy_2

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 04:59:38 PM »
I don't vote. So don't care.  But, I listened to the FBI report about her emails. I don't see how the former SECRETARY OF STATE isn't held accountable for the crap she pulled.  I was in the Navy for almost 6 years.  Even with the tiny amount of classified info I handled, I knew better than to do anything near what she did.   It makes zero sense that she is even allowed to run for president, much less anything else she's doing.  Boggles my mind.

AJ

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 05:49:39 PM »
The ruling class is held to a different standard than the rest of us.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:23:08 PM »
This election cycle is the closest real-life has ever gotten to the movie Idiocracy.

Like, every few weeks I have to remind myself that all this actually happening.

Its like bad reality tv.

I would fucking love to hear Meaty's opinions on all of this.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:23:45 PM by Nava »

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 09:34:22 AM »
The thing about Trump, is that he will be a lame duck. An empty chair. The RNC does not support him - even if they claim to endorse him, they do not stand behind him. If Trump is president, we'll have 4 to 8 years of nothing happening because nobody is going to let him do any of the things they're afraid he's going to do. That is, of course, if you believe that Trump is actually planning to do those things... which, based on the context of the things he has said (which is almost always left out), he's far less radical than he's made out to be.

Hillary is DANGEROUS. She has the relationships, the experience, and the full support of the entire DNC and leftist media. How anybody can think for a second that putting someone like her into the most powerful position in the world is a good idea, is beyond me. We finally have proof that the DNC and national news media have been colluding to prop her up and hold others down - that is all you should need to know, to know that we can't give her power. The red carpet has been rolled out for her and she will be coddled and protected by her supporters if elected. She will do anything she wants, and nobody will stop her.

I'm curious to see what else WikiLeaks has on her that they claim will guarantee she is arrested... why they're holding back, I don't know. Just release the shit already. With Hillary gone, Trump's support will dwindle as the "fear of Clinton" factor will be eliminated... then maybe the RNC can withdraw endorsement and get behind a third party or something. Who knows.

It is amazing, though... Trump had this election handed to him on a silver platter. If he had just shut his fucking mouth like 6 months ago, and KEPT it shut, he'd win handily. Fucking idiot.

I was behind Cruz. He was presidential in his speaking, he seemed convicted and to have integrity. Although he was too religious for my tastes, I think he also would have been a lame duck president, but far, FAR less controversial and potentially "civil-war" inducing as Trump or Clinton. I don't understand why so many people truly detest Cruz, of all the candidates that have run he seemed to me to be the ONE that was a somewhat decent guy.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:36:30 AM by 00XJ »

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 03:07:24 PM »
Fucking idiot.

Is he? Maybe this whole thing is a game to him and he really doesn't give a shit if he wins or loses. Maybe it's just fun to fuck with people.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 11:51:07 PM »
Is he? Maybe this whole thing is a game to him and he really doesn't give a shit if he wins or loses. Maybe it's just fun to fuck with people.

You gotta figure it would hurt his brand, though... Seems like a huge risk just for a laugh.

speedy_2

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 08:28:01 AM »
I think Trump just doesn't care.  Politicians have this unwritten code that they've had forever. Their look, talk, friends, etc. etc. etc.  Trump just doesn't care about looking like a politician.  I think it's hilarious.

Scotty

• AR LATE NIGHT CLUB
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 03:36:04 PM »
#FeelTheJohnson2016 mothafuckaaaa
Please, please, please, let me get what I want. Lord knows it would be the first time.
Quote from: sponty
I have no taste and blow dogs for quarters.
"in the depths were old ones lie, perhaps death itself may one day die"

AJ

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2016, 10:23:16 PM »
Nick confirmed Ted Cruz supporter

:eating-popcorn-03:

Gremlin

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2016, 10:35:45 PM »
I hate just about everything about politics. Every 4 years I want to close Facebook and not open it until the election cycle is over (and probably weeks after that) because it's just sickening. It's nothing but bickering, bitching, toxic bullshit.

With that said, I want Trump to win so bad. Reason? People will lose their shit and it will be wonderful.
Thank you. X 1,000,000

It will drive people here on Left-wing coast insane as well. I'm getting some really harsh words from people in the office where I work. Remember, I work in local government office and there a strict no political discussion policy. The reason? The toxic environment that left vs right political starts gets in the way of the fair polices we have to enforce here.

What does the Internal Affairs department do? We are due process for Police Officers. The people who serve and protect the city we work for.

I was told I was a f-word, this and that for the simple act of putting a Dr. Ben Carson 2016 bumper sticker on my car.

I will be voting for Trump. We have the choice Bill-ary and Trump. In my opinion, Trump is the lesser of two evils. I would rather vote for tempoboy or Darscun than Clinton. What would they do? Darscun would burn down the garage with tempoboy's Tempo in it.

Remember all Politicians are just TEMPOrary.

That is the power of a vote. You can help out take a dirty Politician out of office. When you vote for Trump you basically saying "You're Fired!" to the left wing polices we have put up for the last eight years. Who is infamous for saying "You're Fired!" on national television? Take one guess. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 10:37:35 PM by Gremlin »

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 12:24:37 AM »
Nick confirmed Ted Cruz supporter

:eating-popcorn-03:

For the record, I didn't vote, because Cruz didn't compel me enough to waste my time when it was obvious that this would be Trump v Hillary all along.

But why don't you go ahead and enlighten us all? If your troll bait avatar is anything to go by, I've got a strong feeling you're suckin on the Bernie cock.

AJ

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 02:04:50 AM »
No, I hate Bernie Sanders too, homie. I would vote for a muddy sock if it was running against Trump if I wasn't in a blue state. Not that I prefer the democrat$ over the republicans, but Trump is an unhinged lunatic. That being said, if it was Hillary vs Kasich, I wouldn't give a shit who won... they're two different flavors of shit, and I'm not a shit eater.

What about my avatar makes you think I'm feeling the bern though? He said he supports the police on multiple occasions. Or do you believe whatever Breitbart tells you :lol:

But then again, if you think Ted Cruz was genuine, your bullshit detector is clearly broken...

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 08:11:12 AM »
No, I hate Bernie Sanders too, homie. I would vote for a muddy sock if it was running against Trump if I wasn't in a blue state. Not that I prefer the democrat$ over the republicans, but Trump is an unhinged lunatic. That being said, if it was Hillary vs Kasich, I wouldn't give a shit who won... they're two different flavors of shit, and I'm not a shit eater.

What about my avatar makes you think I'm feeling the bern though? He said he supports the police on multiple occasions. Or do you believe whatever Breitbart tells you :lol:

But then again, if you think Ted Cruz was genuine, your bullshit detector is clearly broken...

Oh Burnie is a solid dude, it's his supporters who are nut cases. It was Burnie Sanders supporters who were starting fights at Trump rallies - you know, because free speech is only allowed if they like what you have to say.

And I didn't say Cruz was genuine. I said he appears to have integrity. Even Sanders caved to political pressure by endorsing Clinton, even after she cheated him out of the running. Cruz committed career suicide to stick to his stance against Trump. I respect that. Cruz is a liar like all politicians, but of all of the candidates running, he seemed like the most harmless.

And your avatar... What about a burning, vandalized cop car shouldn't rub people the wrong way these days? I know of your anti-cop bent already, so your avatar appears to endorse destroying police vehicles? At what point does your hatred for cops end- does it end before you endorse to mass murder of them, like what happened in Dallas?

AJ

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 01:22:04 PM »
I don't endorse cop killing, all that does is give the cops more excuses to have tanks and bombs and machine guns and crack down on further protests.

And I certainly got no love for the Dallas shooter... he was an ex-soldier, if he thinks that being a soldier is somehow more righteous than being a cop, he's sorely mistaken. Not to mention he got kicked out of the military for being a sexual predator... if he wants to dust off some cops and then get capped in the process, I call that a win-win :lol: even the dude in Brooklyn who killed those two cops had just shot his girlfriend... the people who go and shoot up cops are always violent unhinged lunatics. Better they take themselves out in the process, IMO. But what's that got to do with my avatar? You do realize you can vandalize a police car that doesn't have someone in it, right?

I'm also not sure than Sanders supporters started any fights at Dumpster rallies. That seemed to be more protest groups that are unaffiliated. I could be wrong on a few instances though.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 01:37:19 PM »
I don't endorse cop killing, all that does is give the cops more excuses to have tanks and bombs and machine guns and crack down on further protests.

And I certainly got no love for the Dallas shooter... he was an ex-soldier, if he thinks that being a soldier is somehow more righteous than being a cop, he's sorely mistaken. Not to mention he got kicked out of the military for being a sexual predator... if he wants to dust off some cops and then get capped in the process, I call that a win-win :lol: even the dude in Brooklyn who killed those two cops had just shot his girlfriend... the people who go and shoot up cops are always violent unhinged lunatics. Better they take themselves out in the process, IMO. But what's that got to do with my avatar? You do realize you can vandalize a police car that doesn't have someone in it, right?

I'm also not sure than Sanders supporters started any fights at Dumpster rallies. That seemed to be more protest groups that are unaffiliated. I could be wrong on a few instances though.

You say you don't endorse cop killing, but call it a win-win when a scumbag kills cops and dies in the process.

Sounds to me like you endorse cop killing, so long as you're safe and sound away from it all.

I have zero patience or respect for someone like you who seems to be anti-cop in any way. I implore you, DO NOT seek the services of the police if you're ever in danger. Wouldn't want you to come across as a hypocrite.

AJ

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2016, 01:50:49 PM »
Thanks for telling me what I believe, dude. I know that's your specialty, much easier than actually reading what I posted :lol:

I don't call the cops, personally, but for you to say that someone who dislikes the cops doesn't get to call them... what exactly do you think the police do? Because you certainly don't see them as public servants whose salaries are paid for by all of us... even if I disagree with them vehemently, I still pay their salaries, and I'm still entitled to their services should I find it necessary. That's like saying that if someone doesn't like mailmen, they shouldn't get mail.

So you have zero patience or respect for anyone who disagrees with you? That's not rational, reasonable, intelligent, or thoughtful in any way. I'll resist the urge to call you a boot-licker for the time being because I think highlighting your thick-headedness is more vital to the discussion at hand.

Gremlin

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »
Thanks for telling me what I believe, dude. I know that's your specialty, much easier than actually reading what I posted :lol:

I don't call the cops, personally, but for you to say that someone who dislikes the cops doesn't get to call them... what exactly do you think the police do? Because you certainly don't see them as public servants whose salaries are paid for by all of us... even if I disagree with them vehemently, I still pay their salaries, and I'm still entitled to their services should I find it necessary. That's like saying that if someone doesn't like mailmen, they shouldn't get mail.

So you have zero patience or respect for anyone who disagrees with you? That's not rational, reasonable, intelligent, or thoughtful in any way. I'll resist the urge to call you a boot-licker for the time being because I think highlighting your thick-headedness is more vital to the discussion at hand.
Uh, AJ. Do you own a car? Lets put you in this situation.

You wake up in the morning and you find out your prized 1986 Chevrolet Nova has been stolen.

Who do you call?

The Smurfs? A Social Justice Warrior? Michael Moore? Keith Olbermann?

No. You call the Pigs. :lol:

You known what P.I.G. stands for? Okay, at least for idiots like me. Pride Integrity Guts. Put that into google. :lol:

AJ

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 03:48:15 PM »
I do own a car... it ain't a Chevy Nova, unfortunately :P

I suppose I'd call whoever is in charge of tracking down stolen cars in my jurisdiction. If it happens to be the cops, so be it... I may not like them, but as a resident of my area, I pay taxes, and thus, I pay their salary... so I am entitled to their services, begrudgingly so.

I know Nick will probably think that's hypocritical, but if you've got any ideas on how to stop paying into their salaries, I'd be happy to do so and then take calling them off the table.

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »
Bet A.j was in baltimore looting CVS's and random liquor stores when all those riots broke out. :lol: and i'm sure you were the one in staten island ripping the blue ribbons off the telephone poles yelling "BLACK LIVES MATTER!!"  :slap2:

AJ

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2016, 06:05:57 PM »
1: no, and 2: no.

WEAK STRAWMAN, BRUH

Also... it's spelled Dominic Toretto, you dim fudgeknuckle. Walk outta here :lol:

Dominic Terreto

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
Typical Brooklyn liberal hipster.. :lol: nahh son i'm good right here.. YOU take a walk.. sheep.