Author Topic: [FS] Forest River Toy Hauler *SOLD*  (Read 1013 times)

wantahertzdonut

• You won't like me when I'm hungry.
[FS] Forest River Toy Hauler *SOLD*
« on: April 16, 2016, 01:39:10 AM »
*SOLD*

For Sale- Forest River All American Sport Toy Hauler, located in Anaheim, CA. All receipts included. 28FB, cold ducted A/C, hot ducted heat, 6 cu-ft fridge/freezer, 3 burner range with oven. Full bathroom with a shower, tub, and outdoor shower. Queen bedroom with retractable partition, sleeps 5. Vapor wall so no garage smells in the living space. Newer tires and brakes, 2 30lb propane tanks, new Diehard Gold deep cycle battery. New heavy duty awning. All appliances work as they should. New queen Ikea bed up front that has been slept on exactly 1 night. Storage under the bed and lots of usable storage throughout. Cabinets in the garage too. I don't have measurements for the garage but it will fit 3 motorcycles with room to squeeze around. Checkered flag pattern on the garage floor. Hitch with sway controller and weight distribution included. 3/4T towable (I've seen Suburbans towing this exact model).

I'm getting out of RV's for a while so this has to go. It's costing me too much to store to be worth keeping. I have it listed locally for $8000 but I'm motivated to sell. Make me an offer if you're interested. PM me for a phone number. 

I'm also selling my truck and will make a package deal for $17500 obo.  1997 Ford F350, 7.3PSD, 5sp, dually, a/c, CC, cd, new tires, new shocks, E350 wheels, new steering.  Needs nothing, but can't sell separate until the trailer goes.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:37:07 AM by wantahertzdonut »
Why do the loudest stereos belong to those with the worst taste in music?

wantahertzdonut

• You won't like me when I'm hungry.
Re: [FS] Forest River Toy Hauler and Ford F350 Diesel
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 12:36:30 AM »
Trailer is sold.  Truck now free to go to anyone.  I'll make a separate post.
Why do the loudest stereos belong to those with the worst taste in music?