Author Topic: Are my standards too high?  (Read 3492 times)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: Are my standards too high?
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 12:22:53 PM »
I'm confused about why her money is a factor... should I consider guys who don't meet my standards because they're rich and offer to buy me things?

Furthermore, why are you even asking us? You listed way more things you like than you dislike. I personally wouldn't change any of my habits for anyone, especially not some rando, but you could always talk to her. I know that communication is weird and it's easier to talk to strangers on the internet, but it might actually work in your favour....

Little late to the game, but anyway...

I'm similar.  It's not about the money, it's about not wanting me to support you the rest of your life.  My brother's wife simply will NOT get a job now.  She's always sick with something, but isn't too sick to go up to the neighbors and drink.  She pretty much just sits around now, even when my brother has cut her off from money.  That's what I'm trying to avoid, and I'm pretty sure most people would want to avoid that too.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 03:37:52 PM »
buy cars, collect currency, manage your career, disregard women

If you want to be happy, become the guy you tell girls you are when you are trying to fuck them. - Friedrich Nietzsche

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 07:06:15 PM »
buy cars, collect currency, manage your career, disregard women

This....

I ditched her a couple weeks ago, just too damn ugly and weird.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 08:42:18 PM »
All I heard was Ariel Atom.