Author Topic: Might be  (Read 2131 times)

angry hampster

• Administrator
    • Lexa Photography
Might be
« on: November 22, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »
Picking up an Xbone this next week. Anything else I NEED other than Forza 6?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Might be
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 12:09:05 PM »
Mad Max is ridiculously fun once you get the hang of the vehicular combat. I never use the fast travel options because driving across the map slaughtering War Boys is way too much fun. Chumbucket is kind of annoying but it feels like they captured the feel of the universe really well. The cars are bad ass and there isn't a lot of ammo to be found so you have to really be careful with shooting shit. There's also a dog, but I just went and rescued him and haven't played with him much.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 01:15:00 PM »
I played through a portion of Mad Max on PC and it was great. Really disappointed that I didn't follow through with the entire game.

Then again, if you have a good graphics card, you might as well just play it on PC since it's not an exclusive.

The new Tomb Raider is supposed to be really good. I watched a streamer play a chunk of it and it seemed cool. I really like the last one. That's currently an exclusive for Xbox One but it will be on PC and PS4 probably early next year.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 10:55:18 PM »
Fallout 4 of course. I hear Battlefront is a rip off, little content for premium price... But it seems to be a quality game anyhow. GTA V if you don't already have it. And IDGAF about the CoD series, but if you're into it, XBox is the platform of choice for that game.

Screw-Rice

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 07:44:57 PM »
You need Fallout if you have no incentive to accomplish anything else for the next few weeks. Agree on Battlefront, I had the 10 hr trial and was very disappointed, and know a few others who bought the game and not happy.

I only made it through 15 min of Need For Speed, before I deleted it. It is the epitome of douchebag characters and way more cut scenes than racing. It's been a long time since I hated a game that much, that quick. :lol: Which sucks since you can get a foxbody in the beginning.

Coiled

• Bi-Polar? The Earth is bi-polar!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 01:09:22 PM »
Did you pick up an Xbox One?  I snagged one for for the kids at Christmas got Forza 6 for uh the kids.

speedy_2

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 06:14:38 PM »
Did you pick up an Xbox One?  I snagged one for for the kids at Christmas got Forza 6 for uh the kids.

How do you like it? Still not sure if I wanna jump ship from PS3 and GT6 to an Xbox one and Forza 6.  Kinda tired of GT being such a disappointment.

Coiled

• Bi-Polar? The Earth is bi-polar!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 11:44:13 AM »
So far so good, I do like the challenge of the Night Races & Wet races, I haven't played Gran Turismo since Ps2, so I can't really compare Forza vs. GT.  I was curious and looked at Steering Wheels, then quickly realized the quality devices were more than the Xbox.

m5

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 10:04:37 PM »
Bought the Halo 5 xbone.

It is a great rig, I also own a PS4 and in retrospect I think I only would have bought the Xbox.

They offer Fallout4 with the full version of fallout3 at the same price as the PS4 version without it.

Fallout4 is also pretty phenomenal...

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 10:23:43 PM »
Gran Turismo became more about graphics than gameplay at some point, and they even started fucking up in the graphics department.

Driveclub is the best looking racer, but it's very shallow compared to Forza. Forza is definitely king right now.

angry hampster

• Administrator
    • Lexa Photography
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 06:52:22 AM »
I did wind up getting an Xbox One and Forza 6. Love the game.