Author Topic: St. Louis, Missouri  (Read 2130 times)

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
St. Louis, Missouri
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »
Police shoot and kill an ARMED black teen. Town riots.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/20/9-arrested-st-louis-protest-over-shooting/32036389/

This is really what it's come to.

If you're a cop, you are obligated to get killed by criminals, because black lives matter and yours doesn't.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Re: St. Louis, Missouri
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 10:10:18 PM »
Okay, Rush  :lol: ::)
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 09:25:24 AM »
Okay, Rush  :lol: ::)

You've made your stance clear on the matter, but that doesn't give you justification to lump me in with hate mongers like Rush.

I'll be frank: if you don't have a real argument, gtfo. People with your mentality are the reason why this country is in such upheaval right now.

AJ

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »
People with your mentality are the reason why this country is in such upheaval right now.

I'll wait :P

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 08:30:05 AM »
A photo of a projector... And?

AJ

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »
Come on Nick, you'll figure it out. Use that pasta of yours.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 12:02:13 PM »
Come on Nick, you'll figure it out. Use that pasta of yours.

No, how about you explain it? Because I'm tired of having you throw potshots out there with no substance. I know what you meant by it, but I want your explanation. This is the debacle forum, if you can't debate, get the fuck out. You have no actual argument, just contradiction. Present your fucking argument.

AJ

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 12:04:41 PM »
How are you gonna accuse me of not having an argument when you're the one throwing strawmen, ad hominems, and confirmation bias all over the place :lol:

You're really just proving my "projection" joke with a vengeance... just nine months late. But I guess better stupid late than stupid never :yup:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 12:06:20 PM »
Still dodging, using the liberal handbook of how to argue when you have no argument: attack the person, not the argument.

Present your fucking case dude, or shut up.

AJ

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 12:09:59 PM »
I did! I posted a fucking essay in the other thread, you stupid ass. Are you trolling?

Like, honestly, tell me if you're trolling or not. I know you're not ACTUALLY this stupid. Just tell me that you're trolling and I'll walk away, no harm no foul.

If you're being serious, then you're stupid beyond anything I could have ever imagined. How can you say I didn't present an argument? I answered your question with a multi-paragraph post and included information as well as experiences and opinions. Just because you dont agree doesn't mean that post didn't exist.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
That's a different argument than this thread. What does that have to do with this statement:

I'll be frank: if you don't have a real argument, gtfo. People with your mentality are the reason why this country is in such upheaval right now.

and your accusation that I'm "projecting"?

Man for someone who thinks he knows so much about debate, you sure have a lot to learn.

AJ

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 12:23:31 PM »
You're just butthurt nobody else replied to your stupid thread. :lol:

It took you nine months to come up with

A photo of a projector... And?

And I'M the weak debater?? Hahahaha

I promise, I am a much better debater when I'm talking to someone serious who is actually in the business of constructing arguments and having a discussion. You're just so ridiculously self-assured and yet so consistently full of shit that I cant help but half argue, half troll you :slap2:

Weak sauce, yo. Weak. Sauce.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 12:28:15 PM »
It took me 9 months to realize you'd responded, I don't check this forum often and when I do it's usually just the first section.

Still, you choose to attack me rather than present an actual fucking argument. Keep talking shit, little one, it's NOT making you appear to be any more intelligent than you accuse me of being. I have literally asked you to present your case, in a clear and concise manner, and all you do is make excuses as to why you won't, or dodge it by attacking me.

I'd like to see an actual, intelligent argument from you, one that is not guilty of those buzz words you like to use - confirmation bias, straw man, ad hominem. Because if you're going to throw those at me, your argument had best not include them. You can't dismiss my argument for those reasons and then BUILD yours on them.

If you can't do that in your next post, it'll be another 9 months before I have anything more to say to you.

AJ

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 12:36:05 PM »
You dense-ass motherfucker. I explained it once in multi-paragraph form, and then again in dumbed-down two-sentence form. Just because you disagree with the argument I made doesn't mean I didn't make it. I'm not gonna write you a new one because you're too stupid to understand that or attempt to read it.

Where's your argument? I answered your question. Even if you don't like how I answered it, I answered it. You have presented nothing, just hollow accusations and flat-out ignoring everything I said. Either you're too much of a bitch to actually debate or you're just too stupid... not sure which.

You seem immune to all rationale, reason, and debate. Confirmation bias is, in this case, not a buzzword, but a diagnosis. And I fear it may be terminal :-X see you in nine months, ya dumb bastard :lol: :lol:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 12:49:32 PM »
Again, that has zero to do with this thread. You didn't give an argument. You said I was Rush, then said I was projecting. You did not explain any of it.

You're really embarrassing yourself. I'm sorry for that, you'll grow out of this phase though. Don't worry.