Author Topic: The next two years are going to be murder on my wallet.  (Read 1426 times)

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
The next two years are going to be murder on my wallet.
« on: June 19, 2015, 12:34:30 AM »
Fallout 4
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Just Cause 3
Uncharted 4
Star Wars Battlefront 3
No Man's Sky
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
HITMAN

Although there are only two new IP's in there (Mad Max and No Man's Sky), it still looks like it's going to be an awesome next couple of years for gaming.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: The next two years are going to be murder on my wallet.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »
Yeah really looking forward to Halo 5, Mad Max and Deus Ex....M$ needs to hurry up and announce if they're doing a Halo 5 Xboner or not.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 09:41:12 AM »
Being cautiously optimistic about Fallout

That customization looked really cool and I fell for his lies, but the Wanderer being voiced spooks the shit out of me, could likely ruin modding, and although it might be hard for them to fuck up the old lore some more they're probably gonna try

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 11:01:24 AM »
Why isn't Horizon: Zero Dawn in that list? Holy fuck, mech hybrid dinos. Yes please.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
Being cautiously optimistic about Fallout

That customization looked really cool and I fell for his lies, but the Wanderer being voiced spooks the shit out of me, could likely ruin modding, and although it might be hard for them to fuck up the old lore some more they're probably gonna try

Yeah that does irk me. When I read the dialogue choices, I hear my own voice, I don't want some actor ruining that sense of immersion. BUT, I'm really excited about the whole building your own settlement thing. I'm a hoarder in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I gather everything that isn't total junk and stash it at my safe house. Maybe now that stuff will actually get used by settlers.

The Hitman game looks like it could also be a major disaster, like Absolution was. They said they've gone back to sandbox style mission structure, but there's still some "hand holding" elements present.. and they changed 47's face for some stupid ass reason. He's aged backward about 20 years.

Supposed to be an older looking man:

There's been a lot of backlash over it though, so it might change. They tried to change the voice actor for Absolution and that pissed off pretty much everybody, so they brought back the original voice actor due to demand.