Author Topic: Ferguson, Missouri  (Read 26875 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Ferguson, Missouri
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
"The first rule about White club is, you do not talk about white club..."
So you're the dude always wearing the ski mask and shades and talking about "the rules"....

EDITO: Thats just typical retarded lawyer speak, nothing really shocking. Hell, you should read some of the shit involved in my suit....I lived it and I barely recognize it because it's been run through the lawyer-matic, lifetime original movie McShekelstein filter :lol:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:14:15 AM by Meatywand »
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/fire-memorial-slain-teen-evening-violence-fuels-tensions-080505012.html

Five people were arrested and two police officers injured in renewed violence overnight on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, sparked by a fire that destroyed a shrine to a black teenager killed by a police officer last month.

Shots were fired and rocks and bottles thrown at officers in clashes between police and more than 100 protesters, which took place late Tuesday into the pre-dawn hours of Wednesday morning. One area business was looted and vandalized, and a restaurant was set on fire, officials said.

"This behavior will not be tolerated," Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson said at a news conference. Johnson was appointed last month by Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to coordinate law enforcement efforts to quell unrest in Ferguson. "We're out here trying to protect the community."

Ferguson, a mostly black community of 21,000, has seen weeks of racially charged protests and bursts of violence following the Aug. 9 killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown by white Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

The past few weeks have seen mostly peaceful protests and the law enforcement presence in the area had been reduced.  But fresh anger erupted when a fire early Tuesday morning destroyed the smaller of two makeshift memorials honoring Brown.

The memorial that caught fire was in a grassy area alongside the road where Brown was shot and died and included candles, stuffed animals and other items. A larger memorial, which runs down the center lane of the road, was untouched by the blaze.

"The fire started this whole thing up again," said Al Nothum, a highway patrol spokesman. "A lot of people thought the police did it or it was done on purpose by someone. We believe candles caught it on fire. But we're looking into it."

Nothum said police forces would be "geared up" to head off additional violent protests.

Ferguson city leaders also postponed indefinitely a festival planned for this weekend due to safety concerns.

Protesters have pledged continued civil unrest until Wilson is arrested and charged in Brown's death. A grand jury in St. Louis County is examining the case, as is the U.S. Department of Justice.

Brown's parents and national civil rights leaders are planning a press conference in Washington on Thursday to reiterate their demand that the Justice Department take over the investigation into Brown's killing.

(Reporting by Carey Gillam in Kansas City; Editing by Bill Trott)

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
I hate the fucking cops :slap2:

Well, I hate American cops.
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2014, 12:27:01 PM »

Yeah...because it's their fault that people were stupid and used candles at the memorial which then caught fire.

AJ

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2014, 02:14:02 PM »
Curious as to why you think my very general and open-ended statement related specifically to the burning of the memorial.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »
Curious as to why you think my very general and open-ended statement related specifically to the burning of the memorial.

Maybe because the last post before yours was about the burning of the memorial and you're in a thread about the whole Ferguson, Missouri issue, not to mention you didn't quote anyone or anything.

Curious as to why you weren't more specific instead of making an anti-police statement right after an update about a fire and clashes between protestors and police, then wonder why someone thought you were talking about the post right above yours...

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2014, 07:37:09 PM »
Fucking cops always giving me tickets when I'm speeding. Fucking cops always doing their jobs and shit. I mean WTF man? Rules are for other people, not ME. You get 99 cops dying in the line of duty while trying to uphold the peace to protect my life, but that 100th cop shoots a supposedly innocent person... well that CLEARLY means all cops are pieces of shit. Just, fuck cops.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2014, 07:47:04 PM »
Fucking cops always giving me tickets when I'm speeding. Fucking cops always doing their jobs and shit. I mean WTF man? Rules are for other people, not ME. You get 99 cops dying in the line of duty while trying to uphold the peace to protect my life, but that 100th cop shoots a supposedly innocent person... well that CLEARLY means all cops are pieces of shit. Just, fuck cops.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w</a>

No reason to have an aversion to the police at all

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2014, 07:49:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w</a>

No reason to have an aversion to the police at all

You get 99 cops dying in the line of duty while trying to uphold the peace to protect my life, but that 100th cop shoots a supposedly innocent person... well that CLEARLY means all cops are pieces of shit. Just, fuck cops.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6e8CSt6_qE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6e8CSt6_qE</a>
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:51:57 PM by 00XJ »

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2014, 07:53:05 PM »
This kinda feels like your thread about Muslims in reverse

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2014, 09:22:52 PM »
This kinda feels like your thread about Muslims in reverse

Maybe because there's this movement that seems to wants to coddle Muslims (even the worst of them) while ostracizing cops in general.

I watch these "my rights were violated" videos and either they start right as the beating starts, showing nothing before hand, or the person doing the recording is being a flat out dick.

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2014, 09:43:29 PM »
I could be missing something, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen many people coddling the Islamic State.

I just picked up on those two threads being similar as far as for/against, and thought it was funny. There are also people who will defend the fuzz no matter what, even with videos like the one I posted.

I probably could've gone about that better. Not all cops are like that, no. I would like to believe no one is arguing that. But things like this happen often enough, especially recently, to make people uneasy around them in general. It's certainly not helping the "fuck the police" sentiment.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2014, 11:12:09 PM »

Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right. :bird:

MadFairlane

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2014, 04:44:32 AM »
Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right. :bird:

Speaking of, I haven't paid my speeding ticket from when I was in the us 2 years ago

:bird:
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2014, 08:57:32 AM »
Speaking of, I haven't paid my speeding ticket from when I was in the us 2 years ago

:bird:

Well, that's taking your life into your own hands, because obviously, some people believe we will kill you for less.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »
I could be missing something, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen many people coddling the Islamic State.

Not just ISIS/ISIL but Muslims in general.  Don't get me wrong, I've had the pleasure of teaching a class of Muslims the art of Tae Kwon Do.  They were friendly, nice, and when graduation parties came around they would pile food on my plate, even if I didn't want it.  In general they are good people.  What I'm talking about, however, is when all the Muslims I know say "don't confuse ISIS with Islam!"  But when I ask why they haven't spoke out against ISIS/ISIL/Al Qaeda, they hem and haw about it and make excuses.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2014, 04:11:57 PM »
Momma always said, life is like a box of police officers...you never know what kind you're going to get.

There are good cops, there are bad cops.  I treat any encounter with law enforcement as if they're bad cops.

Authority + Human =/= Saint, and anyone that assumes differently is naive.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2014, 05:32:10 PM »
Momma always said, life is like a box of police officers...you never know what kind you're going to get.

There are good cops, there are bad cops.  I treat any encounter with law enforcement as if they're bad cops.

Authority + Human =/= Saint, and anyone that assumes differently is naive.

Much like anyone that assumes or treats someone, police or not, like they are bad are naive.  You treat people how they treat you.  People like you are why cops become assholes...because they have to deal with a bunch of assholes all day.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »
People like you are why cops become assholes...because they have to deal with a bunch of assholes all day.

Who said I was an asshole to them?  You assume too much.

AJ

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2014, 11:03:33 PM »
Nick - the fact that cops die in the line of duty is not an excuse. Cops know that they are signing onto a dangerous job when they join the academy. If that somehow slips their mind, well, they're in the wrong fucking job.

One innocent person killed by the police is faaaar too many. The police are supposed to protect and serve. There is no excuse for a cop ever killing an innocent person.

If you hate the cops because they wont let you speed or do drugs on the street corner or whatever, you're an idiot.

If you hate cops because the American system of allowing the police to police themselves, to deal with complaints through internal affairs... especially because American cops pretty openly say that they cover eachother's asses (blue shield of silence, google it) breeds corrupt cops, and because our criminal justice system is racist as hell... well, then you might be onto something. Why dont the Canadians have problems with police abuse? Why doesnt England? Why doesnt Australia? It's because police in America have a culture of abusing and taking advantage of the public. It's not about law enforcement. It's about social control.

Too many people are too willing to dismiss claims of police abuse and brutality under the guise that law enforcement is always in the right. The fact is, that's just not true.

Have you heard the details of the shooting of John Crawford in the Ohio WalMart? Where the cops barged in and shot down a 22 year old holding an air rifle taken from the shelf in the same store? Have you seen the video? There was no "freeze, drop the gun". Hell, he dropped the gun anyway. The gun was on the floor, and they shot him and killed him. That's not police abuse??

That's not one bad cop... that's a whole group of them! There was no hesitation in opening fire on a civilian.

There is so much mounting evidence that Michael Brown's death was horribly unwarranted, too.

This is coming from a white kid who comes from a largely law enforcement family.

Again, the fact that the police have a dangerous job is no excuse. You dont become a beekeeper if you cant handle getting stung. And you dont become a police officer if you expect your job to be a safe, secure, walk in the park.

If this is your vision of America... well, then you and me are vastly different.

AJ

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2014, 11:10:16 PM »

Hahaha, yeah, exactly. I dont know why the Muslim topic even came up... that's an interesting jump you made, Onyx.

Also, in case you've missed all the news reports that didnt come from FOX, the Muslims of the world have denounced ISIS. Fuck, some of them told us to go in there and bomb ISIS. Is that not denouncement enough??  ::)

If all Muslims are ISIS, then all white Americans are the KKK. I havent heard 99% of white Americans denounce the KKK though... usually just a bunch of excuses, right? Does this sound familiar??
They usually say "oh, that's those OTHER white Americans, not us! We're totally different than them, blah blah blah"... a bunch of different reasons why they arent responsible for it, why it has no connection to them, on and on and on. A valid thing to want to say? Yeah, sure... but I guess it's natural to want to cover your ass than to want to face the uncomfortable truth. But dont pretend it isnt a two-way street.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2014, 01:24:59 AM »
Who said I was an asshole to them?  You assume too much.

Uh...

I treat any encounter with law enforcement as if they're bad cops.

I'd love to hear how you interact with them if you're not treating them like assholes after that statement.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2014, 01:35:16 AM »

Hahaha, yeah, exactly. I dont know why the Muslim topic even came up... that's an interesting jump you made, Onyx.

Also, in case you've missed all the news reports that didnt come from FOX, the Muslims of the world have denounced ISIS. Fuck, some of them told us to go in there and bomb ISIS. Is that not denouncement enough??  ::)

If all Muslims are ISIS, then all white Americans are the KKK. I havent heard 99% of white Americans denounce the KKK though... usually just a bunch of excuses, right? Does this sound familiar??
They usually say "oh, that's those OTHER white Americans, not us! We're totally different than them, blah blah blah"... a bunch of different reasons why they arent responsible for it, why it has no connection to them, on and on and on. A valid thing to want to say? Yeah, sure... but I guess it's natural to want to cover your ass than to want to face the uncomfortable truth. But dont pretend it isnt a two-way street.

Alright, I had a decent reply typed up but I realized I was just being as big of a douche as you are.  So I'm going to let you go back and edit out the "I'm a condescending asshole" comments out (rewording them to act like an adult is fine) or I'll remove your access from this part of the forums since you are having trouble acting like a big boy.

EDIT: BTW, keep up with the thread before you say anything about someone else making a jump.  I didn't bring Muslims into the thread.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:36:04 AM by Onyx Dragon »

AJ

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2014, 01:57:19 AM »
How am I not acting like a big boy? Because I disagree with you, and come prepared to back up my position? :P I didnt point any fingers at anyone, especially not anybody in this thread. I merely pointed out the fact that there is a certain irony in white Americans equating the entire Muslim world to ISIS, whereas when people compare white Americans to the KKK, there is a huge shitstorm. But when you get right down to it, they're the same thing.

As for editing my post, I didnt realize you could assign homework on AR. I also didnt realize that statements can only be worded so strongly in the "Debacle Forum". I'll try to make it a little more PG-13 next time. Though I will admit and apologize for accusing you of making the topical jump, which, as you pointed out, you did not.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 02:00:27 AM by AJ »

MadFairlane

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2014, 07:58:46 AM »
Fucker probably deserved it
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes