Author Topic: Ferguson, Missouri  (Read 26877 times)

NVmySSmaro

Re: Ferguson, Missouri
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 12:29:19 AM »

Screw-Rice

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 12:45:42 AM »
Not really surprising, just following the typical timeline.

Just like the whole Trayvon debacle. Media and locals get worked into frenzy. Seize the moment to destroy/steal everything in sight under the guise of doing it to gain better treatment/equality. Week later everything goes back to normal, and media finds the next big thing to get ratings.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
They had the funeral the other day, and I do have to say that Brown's family has impressed me from day 1 by speaking out against the rioters, condemning them, and encouraging peaceful protests only. His father made some remarks about it during the service. Seems like they at least are trying to go about expressing their shock and grief the legitimate way under the 1st Amendment by peacefully assembling as opposed to the people burning stores and stealing crap.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 03:21:34 PM »
Has there been any more revelations in the wake of this whole debacle?

News over here has gone quiet and moved on to the next story, so we don't hear much, can't find much new in your news either?

Not much.  Al Sharpton showed up and turned the funeral into a circus.  But I expect that.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 11:13:48 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/audio-recording-michael-brown-shooting-reportedly-surfaced-110200309.html

What's thought to be an audio recording of the shooting death of Michael Brown has reportedly surfaced. According to CNN, an unidentified man, who has since been interviewed by the FBI, is said to have managed to record the incident in which Michael Brown was shot by Officer Darren Wilson earlier this month, setting off a national firestorm.

The most notable tidbit from the short recording (and what will become subject to the most immediately scrutiny and parsing) is the existence of two distinct volleys of gunfire from Officer Darren Wilson's weapon. From CNN:

class="cnn_storypgraphtxt cnn_storypgraph3">In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
It was some dude having an online sex chat :lol: I heard the audio of it on my favorite talk radio troll's broadcast today...it was seriously fucking hysterical :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 12:19:04 AM »
It was some dude having an online sex chat :lol: I heard the audio of it on my favorite talk radio troll's broadcast today...it was seriously fucking hysterical :lol:

Haha, I didn't know that. That is freaking hilarious.

Screw-Rice

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 12:26:06 AM »

WTF?! :lol:

How do you even confuse the two? I kind of do and don't want to hear the audio. :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 12:26:22 AM »

Really??  I was wondering why it took so long for that to surface :lol:

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 06:25:09 PM »
Yeah but here's the thing about that, how exactly do they know it's even related? Right now they're basically just taking the guy's word for it and running it like it's some big break in the case.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 10:18:41 PM »
All it is is some heavy breathing, some dude saying "Girl you're so fine, I was just looking through a few of your videos" or something close to that, then a noise that may or may not be the sound of gun shots.

His name was Meatywand.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 12:05:22 AM »
Yeah but here's the thing about that, how exactly do they know it's even related? Right now they're basically just taking the guy's word for it and running it like it's some big break in the case.

I'm sure it's part of the process, they will determine where he was at the time of the shooting, would it be possible for him to hear it from that distance, etc.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 07:11:37 AM »
Right, but the media is running it as solid evidence that proves the officer is an assassin sent from the secret white underground.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »
Right, but the media

I highlighted the problem.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 05:23:06 PM »
the secret white underground.
*Ahem* Please don't talk about us in public....

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 06:14:10 PM »
I highlighted the problem.

Agreed. I really, really wish the media would be held accountable for any and all false reporting they've done. Not just in this case, but in all cases. Reporting George Zimmerman was a white man, etc. It's done intentionally to cause unrest, and it's dangerous. It needs to be stopped.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2014, 12:23:14 AM »

Damn him.  Meaty, you bring the cross, I'll bring the gasoline and matches.  Meet at Nick's house.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
Well, I did just shave my head this morning.....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 03:09:17 AM by Meatywand »

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2014, 04:41:15 AM »
Well, I did just shave my head this morning.....

Me too.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
http://www.rightwingnews.com/media/quicktrip-mart-will-re-build-ferguson/

Well, the fools who destroyed their own neighborhood during riots in Ferguson, Missouri after a teenager was killed by a police officer there have made their own neighborhood into a lesser place. The one convenience store and gas station they had in their area, the one burned down, will not be rebuilt.

The QuickTrip, the famed convenience store that “gentle giant” Michael Brown robbed moments before he was confronted by a Ferguson police officer, was burned to the ground by rioters two weeks ago.

It was the only convenience store in the area. But now, Gateway Pundit reports that the company says it will not bother to rebuild the store.

The company sent gasoline tankers to the site to pump out all the gas in the underground holding tanks and have said it will tear the store down leaving an empty lot.

They say the store was barely breaking even, anyway. Probably due to the amount of theft.

So, what we see now is that these people who complain that their neighborhood isn’t livable have now made their own neighborhood even less livable because of their rioting. Nice move, folks.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 02:05:06 AM »
Me too.

I didn't go all the way to bare skin, just buzzed them without a guard with a pair of clippers, kinda scared of ingrown hairs and gross scalp pimples if I shave it smooth with a razor.

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2014, 07:50:16 AM »
I didn't go all the way to bare skin, just buzzed them without a guard with a pair of clippers, kinda scared of ingrown hairs and gross scalp pimples if I shave it smooth with a razor.

Go with the grain. You'll learn.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2014, 02:11:18 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/attorney-ferguson-police-officer-darren-wilson-roughed-up-drug-suspect-231634921.html

A suspected drug dealer alleges that the Ferguson, Mo., policeman who killed Michael Brown used excessive force against him last year in an arrest that earned him commendation from the police department, the man’s attorney told Yahoo News.

AirForceOne

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2014, 04:00:09 AM »

"The first rule about White club is, you do not talk about white club..."

I missed the debacle on this.  I'd have popped a cap in his ass too.  And anybody MF'r that threw a Molotov cocktail at me.  Lock all their asses up for domestic terrorism.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2014, 11:56:43 AM »
http://americannews.com/you-wont-believe-the-head-injuries-officer-wilson-suffered-after-being-attacked-by-mike-brown/

As debate and uncertainty rages on over the shooting and death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson, evidence continues to arise that points to a reasonable argument for self defense.

According to new medical evidence, Brown must likely attacked the officer with a solid enough force to cause an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” The information was revealed in a cat scan of Wilson’s head.

Although the liberal media and friends of Brown have painted him as an innocent victim in the situation, a source from the District Attorney’s office claims that the teenager did attack Wilson.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/09/when-you-hear-what-the-brown-family-attorney-said-about-officer-wilsons-injuries-youll-be-dumbfounded/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z92hSA1Xe7Q