Author Topic: Ferguson, Missouri  (Read 26201 times)

MadFairlane

Re: Ferguson, Missouri
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2014, 04:55:27 PM »
The KKK burned that church in Ferguson. They told the pastor of the church that they were going to, and then they did.

They might be a bunch of inbred idiots in bed sheets, but a bunch of inbred idiots in bed sheets are capable of shooting someone or setting fires.

Same way a black man can go for a cops gun...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2014, 05:03:18 PM »
The KKK burned that church in Ferguson. They told the pastor of the church that they were going to, and then they did.

They might be a bunch of inbred idiots in bed sheets, but a bunch of inbred idiots in bed sheets are capable of shooting someone or setting fires.
So...the supposed "KKK" burns one building, mean while Dindu Nuffin's supporters/family/mob burn dozens of businesses, some of them black owned...and its all some how the evil fucking cracker man's fault?
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2014, 06:38:40 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/deandrejoshua.asp

Deandre Joshua did not testify against Darren Wilson.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
So...the supposed "KKK" burns one building, mean while Dindu Nuffin's supporters/family/mob burn dozens of businesses, some of them black owned...and its all some how the evil fucking cracker man's fault?

Protesters =/= looters

People loot shit when there's a fucking power outage or hurricane. The protesters were largely peaceful, and protected businesses from being looted and then cleaned up shit the next morning.

But keep pretending they're all the same. It must be pretty easy to look at the world as all black and white without any nuance or attention to detail.

(But that's pretty easy to do when they're all black and you're white isnt it)

Usually I dont get into these discussions on here because I know I disagree with the lot of you, and I quite like and respect a few of you. I hope that outside of this thread we can still harmoniously discuss ricers and dicks and NOPE gifs. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:54:20 PM by AJ »
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2014, 10:57:34 PM »

According to the autopsy that the police did, the evidence sides with the officer. Not the evidence produced by the two independent autopsies.

Except that's not true, there was at least 1 independent one that sided with the police too.  But that's just another convenient "sweep it under the rug" fact.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2014, 11:38:55 PM »

Protesters =/= looters

People loot shit when there's a fucking power outage or hurricane. The protesters were largely peaceful, and protected businesses from being looted and then cleaned up shit the next morning.

But keep pretending they're all the same. It must be pretty easy to look at the world as all black and white without any nuance or attention to detail.

(But that's pretty easy to do when they're all black and you're white isnt it)

Usually I dont get into these discussions on here because I know I disagree with the lot of you, and I quite like and respect a few of you. I hope that outside of this thread we can still harmoniously discuss ricers and dicks and NOPE gifs. :lol:
Dude, I was on Brown's side at the beginning of this shit storm because I don't like cops :lol:

But, initially, you're right..his family and friends tried to keep the mob under control. But then apparently his Mom participated in theft/looting and his step did pulled the whole "Burn this bitch down" inciting a riot shit after the announcement of the grand jury decision...so at this point I think its safe to say it's turning into a mob up there...

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
Yeeeaaahhh that shouldnt have happened. I mean, other than that he's been asking for peace. I wish he wouldnt have said that, I wish cameras werent on him at the time.

Whaddya think about the Eric Garner case?
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2014, 03:38:22 PM »
Whaddya think about the Eric Garner case?
I think there were massive mistakes made in that case and that dude was needlessly killed, perhaps even murdered. Granted, sometimes morbidly obese like that can crush their own diaphragm under their weight when being restrained (I posted a thread on here about retarded guy that died that way a while back...like..years ago) but I honestly don't think that is what happened here....

EDIT: http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=8880.msg143191#msg143191 That's the downie thread for comparison.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:39:30 PM by Meatywand »

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2014, 08:21:38 PM »
I think there were massive mistakes made in that case and that dude was needlessly killed, perhaps even murdered. Granted, sometimes morbidly obese like that can crush their own diaphragm under their weight when being restrained (I posted a thread on here about retarded guy that died that way a while back...like..years ago) but I honestly don't think that is what happened here....

EDIT: http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=8880.msg143191#msg143191 That's the downie thread for comparison.

Doesn't help that in that case, even when he was on the ground, the cop still had the choke hold on him.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2014, 08:27:44 PM »
True, but there was additional pressure on his diaphragm from his weight while he was on his stomach....so it would make the hold more problematic.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2014, 08:32:16 PM »
True, but there was additional pressure on his diaphragm from his weight while he was on his stomach....so it would make the hold more problematic.

Right, but I mean that keeping the hold didn't help at all and made things a lot worse.

Screw-Rice

« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2014, 10:30:28 PM »
Getting tired of the guilty parties being labeled as "victims". Pretty easy solution, don't fight the cops and you stay alive.

Everyone is going on how the innocent victim was killed by a chokehold. They guy has had 30 encounters (arrest), you figure, he'd just go with the routine by now. The chokehold was less than 10 seconds, his asthma and weight are the main contributors here. Was a half-ass hold at that, considering it was the only part of his body a cop can get his arms around to get him to the ground. I guess they should have just asked the guy resisting in a polite manor to lay on the ground, seeing as he was so cooperative.

See a lot of the news stations harp on him saying he can't breath. Well no shit, you're 400 lbs with asthma. These cops probably hear that excuse every week when struggling with a suspect. Which is why the common saying is " if you're talking, you're breathing". 

High school kids have been protesting the last few days in Denver, and these morons are disrupting traffic at peak hours. All chanting that retarded "hands up dont shoot", completely oblivious to the fact that that never took place. Someone with a mega phone needs to sout facts at them, not that it would accomplish anything. Sheep only follow, not think.

Two days ago one of the cops in charge of keeping these idiots safe was run over by a car. He's stable now, but these worthless people were chanting "hit him again" as the cop was down. They need to make protesting in the street at your own risk, let a couple of these idiots get hit instead of screwing over all the people trying to actually work and get around downtown.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:32:36 PM by Screw-Rice »

Turd Ferguson

« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »
Not that I'd ever do it but,I wonder how a defense would hold up if you ran some protesters over that were laying in the street and you basically just said "I didn't see them". Especially if you didn't really see them. These assholes are taking their lives into their own hands being ridiculous. If you got crowded in by a mob beating on your car trying aggressively to get at you and you fear for your life,what do you do? Punch it and run some down to protect yourself?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »
Not that I'd ever do it but,I wonder how a defense would hold up if you ran some protesters over that were laying in the street and you basically just said "I didn't see them". Especially if you didn't really see them. These assholes are taking their lives into their own hands being ridiculous. If you got crowded in by a mob beating on your car trying aggressively to get at you and you fear for your life,what do you do? Punch it and run some down to protect yourself?

Whoa whoa whoa, Mr. Ferguson...I'm seeing some similarity between your name and the city the riots started in...I'm thinking the police may need to speak with you.

Turd Ferguson

« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2014, 12:28:03 PM »
Oh damn it! You got me. I master minded the whole thing. I'm the one that told mr. Brown he should jack some swisher sweets to make some blunts so we could get blazed bee-otch!

Screw-Rice

« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »

Simple answer is yes, you put your foot on the throttle if a mob (which is what these protesters become) is trying to get into your car. This has happened a few times and the drivers were cleared each time.

angry hampster

• Administrator
    • Lexa Photography
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »

No charges were pressed against Alexian Lien last year when he mowed down a shitty, aggressive biker club with this Range Rover because he feared for his life.

http://jalopnik.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-terrifying-suv-vs-1440131015

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2014, 12:24:07 PM »
Oh damn it! You got me. I master minded the whole thing. I'm the one that told mr. Brown he should jack some swisher sweets to make some blunts so we could get blazed bee-otch!

I fucking knew it!  The minute it happend I said "Turd is written all over this!"

Turd Ferguson

« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »
I fucking knew it!  The minute it happend I said "Turd is written all over this!"

I whispered in the stepdad's ear right before the grand jury decision too. He got it a little wrong. I told him to say burn this MOTHER fucker down,not burn this bitch down,and not burn this fucker down. He fucked up the mother part. Damn amateur riot instigators. :police: