Author Topic: Ferguson, Missouri  (Read 26911 times)

Maverick

• Beast Within
Ferguson, Missouri
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:13:28 PM »
Is this White vs Black? Cops Vs The People? Kid didn't do nothin?

Then, what do you think about the military response to the protests? Setting up roadblocks, pointing rifles at the crowd, gassing a news camera crew and taking down their camera/lights and other overstepping of authority on the grounds of loopholes in the law.

Post your grievances.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:37:26 PM by wicho »

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

orangeLJ

Re: Ferguson, Missouri
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 10:26:45 PM »
Thankyou good sir.

From this side of the world, and the media coverage, it kind of seems like mountain-molehill.

Why do all of these type of things blow up into rioting and looting. Protesting to rioting is a step, but the looting, to me, shows the true reason that a portion of the people are out there "protesting" (i.e. just an excuse to be all-round shit cunts)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 11:13:28 PM »
Thankyou good sir.

From this side of the world, and the media coverage, it kind of seems like mountain-molehill.

Why do all of these type of things blow up into rioting and looting. Protesting to rioting is a step, but the looting, to me, shows the true reason that a portion of the people are out there "protesting" (i.e. just an excuse to be all-round shit cunts)

Well, it's really not mountain-molehill.  The cop shot the kid, the kid had just robbed some place, and I just heard today (not sure how true this is) that the kid was fighting with the cop for his weapon and had attacked the cop.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 11:24:57 PM »
It's definitely a race issue, just because these people are making it one. This is a situation that the investigation needs to be completed in order to determine whether there was fault by the officer or not. I may be biased, but I don't think there is enough information for these people to be sure of what happened. They are acting off of their emotions and it's only making things worse. 

http://www.100percentfedup.com/news/2062-all-hell-breaks-loose-in-ferguson-mo-police-officer-down-and-more-looting

UPDATE: ABC is reporting a police convoy of armored vehicles and cops on foot are approaching the protesters. Reports of shots fired in Ferguson, MO. An officer is down.

Sounds like it's really going to get ugly. The ignorance of certain people is just terrible.

http://www.100percentfedup.com/news/2049-breaking-photos-released-of-michael-brown-robbing-a-store-and-identity-of-police-officer-revealed

Our "innocent" victim who "ain't dun nuffin", video showing him at his finest.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:37:33 AM by NVmySSmaro »

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 07:50:54 AM »
There is a giant elephant in the room which is the x factor and I don't want to talk about it in fear of reprisal.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »
There is a giant elephant in the room which is the x factor and I don't want to talk about it in fear of reprisal.

Yup, I almost said something last night.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »
This reminds me of Katrina. WE LOVE OUR CITY! LET'S STEAL ALL THE THINGS! LET'S SHOOT AT THE NATIONAL GUARD! NO, THEY SHOT BACK! THOSE MONSTERS!

Burn the entire fucking shithole to the ground.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »
The problem seems to be this (and I got this from a first hand source that lives less than 10 minutes from where the rioting broke out) the family of the guy that was shot was holding a standard, peaceful protest and people from outside the immediate community came in and started using the cover of the protest to act a fool. The legit protestors called for an end to the looting and assaults, but the outsiders continued. This puts the police in a sticky predicament. They are supposed to protect peaceful protests and their right to freely assemble, but at the same time they have to control the outside elements that just showed up to wreck shit.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 01:10:57 PM »
This reminds me of Katrina. WE LOVE OUR CITY! LET'S STEAL ALL THE THINGS! LET'S SHOOT AT THE NATIONAL GUARD! NO, THEY SHOT BACK! THOSE MONSTERS!

Burn the entire fucking shithole to the ground.
As far as I know the Guard didn't do any shooting. A Wildlife and Fishery agent we're friends with was down there with his boat running rescues and he had either an ATF or DEA agent with him that was stranded there, and they came under fire and the DEA agent ordered him to stop the boat so he could return fire :lol: That was why Blanco's dumbass started freaking out and wanted all the Federal Law Enforcement out of NOLA, and the Guard brought in, because the Federal guys didn't have to answer to her, but the Guard units did. Most of the Guard guys I know that went down there were from an Engineering Unit and spent most of their time fixing levies and shit, and not even carrying guns.

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 06:22:54 PM »
Of course the DEA will shoot back.. [comment you will understand follows] :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 08:02:31 PM »
Apparently the autopsy came back.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html

Shot six times, from the front, head bent forward, from a distance.

It isn't immediately clear whether he was guarding or charging.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »
If he was charging though, he had to have been a good bit away from the cop for him to have time to clear his holster and fire, which begs the question of why he didn't got for his tazer.

His name was Meatywand.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »
These are the questions we'll probably never get an answer for, unfortunately.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:52 AM »
Well, I'll go ahead and throw it out there, I think the officer's story seems a lot more believable at this point. I can't wrap my mind around an officer that would "execute" a guy, in the middle of the street, with untold potential witnesses, possible cameras, cell phones, etc. I think almost complete lack of cell phone videos, conflicting commentary from the one cell video that I've seen that goes along with the officer's account.

I think the black community, in this case, is just out to get the white guy. Whether or not they are the peaceful protestors, or the violent ones, they are there just because they want the white guy hung. They don't care if it was justified or not, they just want the head of this officer.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 07:25:21 PM »
Heard on the radio that apparently the officer has been in the hospital being treated for a broken eye socket... If that's true, it seems there's even more to the story.

ling427ttvette

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 08:42:22 PM »
All I have to say, is shit like this makes me damn glad I live in a small town in the middle of no where, and that most of the people around here aren't fucking idiots that tear up their own neighborhoods as a protest. 

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 10:28:48 PM »
Yeah, it seems like the whole story is finally coming out. Still kinda curious to hear the full report before making any judgements, but the broken facial bones makes the bullet wound locations make more sense.

His name was Meatywand.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 12:38:32 AM »
Broken face? That's gonna twist up some panties on the street for sure.

All I have to say, is shit like this makes me damn glad I live in a small town in the middle of no where, and that most of the people around here aren't fucking idiots that tear up their own neighborhoods as a protest. 

I'm with you on that one, for the most part. I'm used to rural county, but this little small town I'm in, has to be one of the most fucked up by population. I'd swear that 70%, or better, of the people in this town regularly abuse some sorta narcotic. The more I learn of these people, the scarier it gets.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 12:28:10 PM »
My buddies department had to deal with that in a little East Texas town. They were right off I-20 and its apparently a big drug corridor...he averaged at least 1 or 2 dope busts beyond just personal use stuff per shift. I watched him pull a couple grand worth of meth off a dude one day when I was doing a ride along....shit is crazy for a town that small.

His name was Meatywand.

NVmySSmaro

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
My buddies department had to deal with that in a little East Texas town. They were right off I-20 and its apparently a big drug corridor...he averaged at least 1 or 2 dope busts beyond just personal use stuff per shift. I watched him pull a couple grand worth of meth off a dude one day when I was doing a ride along....shit is crazy for a town that small.

Yea, I guess people think small town is a good place to sell and use their drugs. This town isn't that bad I don't reckon. Route 20 runs through it here, it's no interstate, but it's a decently busy road and a good travel route north/south. I don't make that many busts, certainly not 1 or 2 a shift, haha. It's all around though. Pills are bad here, they love their prescription pills. Of course, this is the town that wanted to legalize marijuana a few years ago. These raging liberals couldn't understand that they couldn't supersede state and federal law. I get stupid drug busts, like the guys that pulled up to the gas pumps, and when the passenger got out of the vehicle, the film canister with the marijuana in it, rolled out and landed on the running board of the suv. It's hard to be too proactive when I don't have any back up close.

Screw-Rice

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 01:20:33 AM »
I'll hit just the key points for now.

-People are fucking idiots for starters, with the whole "hands up, don't shoot" shit. I swear stupid people just look for reasons to get with other stupid people to chant. Other than "eyewitness accounts", there is zero credibility to what supposedly transpired. Find it rather suspicious that in this day when people can bust out a phone fast enough to get a video of some random fight, car jacking, drunk being stupid, etc. Not a single video was taken despite being in broad daylight of someone who was surrendering to the police.

-This sweet innocent child, was an 18 year old, and a fucking tank! 6'4" 292lbs is going to put anyone on alert, when they start getting aggressive. Add to that, I out right laughed when everyone got up in arms when the security footage of this guy committing a strong armed robbery minutes prior to the encounter with the LEO was released. I've seen reporters (so much for being objective), elected officials, and the "victims" family flipping out that it wasn't relevant. Claiming it is a smear campaign by the PD, seriously? Yeah, cause they totally staged him robbing a shop. Goes to state of mind, since he may have very well thought the LEO was responding to the call and going to arrest him. Would certainly cause an adrenaline surge if he thought he was getting arrested for robbery. Last couple sentences are speculation on my part.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/feds-urged-police-not-release-michael-brown-robbery-video-n182346

-If the sweet innocent boy was really surrendering, how did the cop wind up with a fractured orbital? You don't have a broken eye socket from a love tap. I've experienced it once, and the resulting force was enough, that it broke by buddies hand. So we both felt that one. :lol:

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

-Of course reporting all that wouldn't allow for the stupid people (protesters) an excuse to flip the fuck out. So many people were up in arms when the video of the LEO calling people animals made it to the media. Again, someone busted out a phone fast enough to catch this LEOs comment, but not to catch Green Mile surrendering?
So how do people respond to being called animals...LETS BURN SHIT DOWN AND LOOT! That'll show em'!

Now for the other big issue, the race baiters and opportunist who are making it an even bigger deal. Que Al Sharpton, New Black Panthers, and can't forget Obama. Obama being the worst of them all. First the ridiculous comments he made during the Treyvon Martin case, which added to the chaos, now for the sequel.

He doesn't want to prejudge (despite making two statements) because it is a matter for local enforcement. Yet states the DOJ works for him, but he doesn't want it to look like he's tipping the scales of justice. Yeah because impeding a local investigation and sending Holder down there is doing exactly that.   
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/politics/missouri-teen-shooting-obama/

Find it amusing the "black leaders" that are all over every media outlet is there for justice. Yet the ones who are sensible, get zero attention.

-Niger Innis. He goes against what every other leader/talking head is saying, so he will likely be labeled an "Uncle Tom" or other nonsense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6x7oNinS48
His dad even knocked Sharpton on his ass back in the day :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWQ4oVP-3Q Start the video at 6:20
Probably the best one, which should get airtime everywhere is this minister, Johnathan Gentry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 03:40:54 PM »
Damn, how you gonna name your kid Niger?!

Screw-Rice

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 05:03:22 PM »
Damn, how you gonna name your kid Niger?!

What's wrong with that? Thought it would be a good name if I had a kid....he'd be my little white Niger.  :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
Well I mean of all the countries in Africa to name a kid after I feel like Congo is the obvious choice.

orangeLJ

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 10:55:31 PM »
Has there been any more revelations in the wake of this whole debacle?

News over here has gone quiet and moved on to the next story, so we don't hear much, can't find much new in your news either?